ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(DV) APPLICATION - Processing Times

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gulam111
United Kingdom

Re: ILR SET(DV) APPLICATION - Processing Times

Post by Gulam111 » Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:01 am

My timeline
Applied on 9 jan
Bio feb 8
Recieved Additional evidence mail on 1 aug submitted on 5 aug
Anybody knows why they ask for additional evidence they asking for the things I already gave them in my application
How long they take after additional evidence submitted
Its been above 6 months after my bio
Anybody halp me by answering me really stressful rn

Ginapina2024
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ginapina2024 » Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:10 am

I think they will give you an answer soon
As it is above 6 months
You can also complain through the complain email

Gulam111
United Kingdom

Post by Gulam111 » Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:11 am

They asked for additional evidence and i did submit last week

Gulam111
United Kingdom

Post by Gulam111 » Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:12 am

Im affraid why they asked about additional evidence?

Ginapina2024
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ginapina2024 » Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:33 am

How many people have passed the 6 month wait
Kindly share your timeline

Khanxxx
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Khanxxx » Mon Aug 12, 2024 12:58 pm

Gulam did u received any mail about when will they answ
er after biometric ???

Gulam111
United Kingdom

Post by Gulam111 » Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:07 pm

I didn’t received any mail

napo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by napo » Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:27 pm

Ginapina2024 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:33 am
Same thing with me!

application 9 Jan
bio 20 Jan
additional information 17 June
another additional information 31st July.

Is quite crazy

Nazo
England

Post by Nazo » Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:45 pm

What additional document you submitted napo?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:54 pm

Nazo wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:45 pm
What additional document you submitted napo?
You already asked this before and the user responded!!!! Why are you posting just to keep repeating the same thing?

viewtopic.php?t=260058&start=350#p2172989
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Gulam111
United Kingdom

Post by Gulam111 » Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:02 pm

What additional evidence they asked for second time…

Samvicky
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Samvicky » Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:41 pm

Ginapina2024 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:33 am
Application submit:31-01-2024
Bio:12-02-2024
Additional documents request 28-07-2024
Documents sent:09-08-2024
6 month now still waiting…..

SMFK
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by SMFK » Fri Aug 16, 2024 5:28 pm

I would like to share my outcome and encourage everyone out there.

I applied for SET DV ILR on 18th of March
Biometric done 4th of April
Email for Additional docs on 16th of July

Documents I submitted originally when I apply for SET DV

My personal statement
Statement from Refuge
DASH Report from Refuge
Incident no/ Log no for police( no Report just lig numbers provided
Proof of Dependent visa ( which had expired)
Proof of address (both me and him)
I got fee waiver ( I had ddvc for 3 months) so didn't pay visa fee
Non Molestation order without fact finding

Additional documents which they requested

Police Report
GP records
Social Services letter
MARRAC letter
Professional DASH Report or letter from independent domestic violence services adviser
Thirty party witness statement ( friend, family or anyone who saw domestic abuse happened)

Additional documents I submitted

On 14th of August
DASH Report from Refuge (edited as there were errors)
Statement from Refuge
Refuge case worker Professional judgment letter
Letter from a adult learning centre confirming I joined a mental health rebuilt programme due to my mental health issues
A sick note from GP for 2 months (June- August) confirming Depression and Anxiety due to Domestic violence
Few debts( water electricity bills) he create purposely under my name and proof of debts

I wasn't reffered to Social services or MARRAC services , so I explained that
I didn't have any third party witness statement as my family lives in Sri Lanka and I was isolated from my friends circle since 2018 and didn't allow me to make new friends either so I explained that
I have requested police and GP Report and was waiting for them and I explained that im waiting for both.
On 15th of August evening I received GP records and I submitted them 15th ( yesterday evening) and this afternoon exactly at 3.10pm I received a call from solicitor saying my visa has been granted and she forwarded the email.

I'm so over the moon. I prayed and praised God. Call my Refuge manager and my refuge case worker and then I call my family, updated on a you tube prayer I'm listening to give the glory to God and here now to share my joy and encouraged everyone out there. I was in UK for last 13 years came as students had lots of refusals almost 10 refusals, was in immigration detention for 2 months in 2017, I was sighing almost 3 years every week even while I'm pregnant. Was in a living together relationship for more than 5 years and visa granted as a dependent where he started to control using my immigration status threatened me to cancel my visa if I work, but I was force to work for his business full time ( I literally worked like a man even after a C-section from 2nd week work on words I was fully working lifting heavy things doing all floral work for his wedding business, and getting maximum of £150 a month that also I have to ask for weeks cry, beg, fight but started my own wreath business on etsy, threatened me to cancel if not threaten to cancel my visa and throw me out if the house. Put all utility bills under my name and never paid them. Didn't allow me to look after my parents.
I thought there's no support available as I have no family in UK he stopped all the friends I had I thought if I go to police he'll cancel my visa as I was depending on him. Also he wasn't physically abusing me so I thought police will not help, doctors will not help. As per me domestic violence is only physical abuse.
But one day I had enough my visa also ran out he refused to renew. Then I decided apply under parent route as I have my 5 year old with me. One day I reached my city building society, and family hub they reffered me to domestic violence services where I end up getting support, they helped me for ddvc while I was in my house, then get to the refuge (my partner was away for 2 weeks that's where I got confidence to go ask for help. I didn't know I can get ilr under domestic violence all I ask them was accommodation and food for my son and help to apply for a new visa under parent route. But by God grace domestic violence services explained me that I can get ilr under domestic violence. I was scared at first as I didn't have any proof as no one to witness or no physical abuse they said still its abuse he's controlling you on everything it's an abuse. As soon as I moved to Refuge my Refuge manager
they helped me with universal credit, leagal aid solicitors, help me with non molestation order, as my partner found out my Refuge and start stalking me he even file a case saying I took my son away I'm using my son to get visa then police came to Refuge and I explained what I went through all these years. They recognised as cohesive control behaviour and ask me to file a case against him. I didn't want to do anything l. All I want was to stay away from abuse live with my son peacefully. The log number they gave only I used as a police proof

All I knew if I live in that household for 1 more year either I'll be psychos or ill suicide. I was facing daily criticism on every single thing I do, name calling, putting me down, blame shifting ,body shaming after pregnancy, let his mother and sister to shout at me, Control me n my son, controlling what I wear, how I talk, who to talk, not to work, so and so. There's was no physical abuse apart from a slap in 2019 but was very controlling

I started to see doctors and explained what i webt through once I moved to Refuge as I didn't know that help is available even if it's only emotional abuse, psychological abuse or financial abuse.
I'm also in talking therapies as I lost my confidence and self esteem due to severe emotional abuse and demeaning behaviour

Now I'm totally free from abuse and visa status I'll take 1 week relax thank God then I'll start looking for work I'm currently working towards my Level 3 Teaching Assistant as I have previous experience I'll choose a good carrier lookafter my son my mom( my dad past away last july) have a beautiful life in UK.

Wish everyone a positive outcome and enjoy the freedom and peace. Keep believing Keep praying, provide documents as much as possible for a good outcome.
I wish everyone who's waiting will get ilr soon. I'll pray for everyone
reference to YouTube channel removed by moderator

Samvicky
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Samvicky » Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:04 pm

Congratulations 👏 God is always Great.

Nazo
England

Post by Nazo » Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:35 am

Hi

My DV ILR application submitted and today I received message from universal credit and ask for to update immigration status so how can I prove them.

Please reply me

foreign_affairs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by foreign_affairs » Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:00 am

I see lots of more document requested. Which means it is with a caseworker now and in front of her desk. So what is the need for the long wait in decision making. Do they need to verify the doc etc?

How long after a document request is a decision made? what are the number of days and weeks you observe post request?

SMFK
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by SMFK » Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:25 pm

Nazo wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:35 am
Hi

My DV ILR application submitted and today I received message from universal credit and ask for to update immigration status so how can I prove them.

Please reply me
An acknowledgement received from home office for your application submission
If you have done your Biometric you can provide the Biometric letter you received

Nazo
England

Post by Nazo » Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:30 pm

Hi

I showed them acknowledgement letter three months ago but now they ask again for immigration status what does its mean?

SMFK
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by SMFK » Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:35 pm

Samvicky wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:04 pm
Congratulations 👏 God is always Great.
Thank you

SMFK
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by SMFK » Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:38 pm

Nazo wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:30 pm
Hi

I showed them acknowledgement letter three months ago but now they ask again for immigration status what does its mean?
Showed them back along with your Biometric letter if possible ask your solicitor to send an email to you confirming that they have submitted the application on your behalf and you are waiting for a decision which take upto 3-6 months

That would be enough I believe as there's no other evidence

SMFK
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by SMFK » Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:40 pm

Nazo wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:30 pm
Hi

They just want to see that's it. Don't worry just provide them back the same

SMFK
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by SMFK » Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:51 pm

Justtmee29 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:32 pm
SMFK wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:05 pm
@Justtmee29

Hi I have a non molestation order without fact finding , refugee statement and my witness statement is that sufficient its mostly financial , emotional abuse and control not physical so I didn't have a police case or medical reports but I informed the police for the reason of leaving was his and in laws abusive behaviour and control and mental torture even he been unfaithful to me I caught him twice for the last 4 years

Are these will be sufficient
Hi mine wasn't physical too it was verbal and emotional and controlling behaviour. Even if the abuse is only emotional they open a case because that's domestic abuse. If you can try to get a letter from the police or a report that's is gonna be helpful. No one can tell you if the evidence you have is sufficient it's only up to the Home office to decide if it's sufficient or not my friend :-) good luck anyways.

Hi, @Justtmee29
Thank you for your support my visa got granted just after 1 day of sending additional documents

Thanks

Samvicky
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Samvicky » Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:05 pm

Congratulations 👏 what additional documents HO ask please and can you share your timeline?

Samvicky
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Samvicky » Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:07 pm

Gulam111 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:12 am
Im affraid why they asked about additional evidence?
Hi did you get reply?

Gulam111
United Kingdom

Post by Gulam111 » Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:57 pm

No I didn’t get anything
I submitted my additional on 9 august