ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship approval after 10 months

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: British citizenship approval after 10 months

Post by contorted_svy » Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:23 pm

Good luck. I imagine it is a positive outcome, though I imagine one can only know upon receiving the letter.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 16, 2024 2:34 pm

Wanderer2024 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:49 am
Hi All,

Just want to provide an update. I have been told by the IEC that decision has been made on my application and its sent via post. Not sure why its sent via post!

Thanks
Congratulations in advance of receiving decision in post.

kievlenka
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by kievlenka » Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:05 pm

Hi everyone
A little update from me
Got ceremony invitation from the council today !

It’s been 11 months since my application .

My application had an “IT issue”. I chased before 6 months and received an email from nationality biometrics to say they were resolving it , then in April (after 6 months lapsed) they sent me an email to say it was resolved

I chased 3 times to different email addresses but got standard responses , last one received 2.5 weeks ago - enquiries ongoing

I asked my newly elected MP to help and email HO over 4 weeks ago but because she just came into post and had no staff she asked if I could wait until she gets to it . She never did !

Invitation arrived today but no Home Atlas email as of yet, I’m guessing it will land next week or week after !
Good luck everyone still waiting !

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:35 pm

Congratulations on your approval.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Aug 24, 2024 1:32 am

kievlenka wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:05 pm
Hi everyone
A little update from me
Got ceremony invitation from the council today !

It’s been 11 months since my application .

My application had an “IT issue”. I chased before 6 months and received an email from nationality biometrics to say they were resolving it , then in April (after 6 months lapsed) they sent me an email to say it was resolved

I chased 3 times to different email addresses but got standard responses , last one received 2.5 weeks ago - enquiries ongoing

I asked my newly elected MP to help and email HO over 4 weeks ago but because she just came into post and had no staff she asked if I could wait until she gets to it . She never did !

Invitation arrived today but no Home Atlas email as of yet, I’m guessing it will land next week or week after !
Good luck everyone still waiting !
Congratulations