ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUTR 4 APPEAL/REVIEW TIMELINE

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Um2004
Newly Registered
Pakistan

EUTR 4 APPEAL/REVIEW TIMELINE

Post by Um2004 » Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:55 pm

Hi all,

My residence card application was refused around 7 months ago and I had to appeal the decsion using EUTR4 form.

My temporary stamp which was given for the duration of review/appeal has expired on 30th of July and I have still not heared anything from the EU TREATY rights in regard to my appeal.

The residence card was refused due to the doubts of our marriage being a marriage of convenience. Our marriage is 100 percent genuine and we provided bundles of proofs to prove it but the deciding officer wasn't convinced.

Additionally we are now pregnant for 3 months and going to have our first child soon and we have also updated the department around 2 months ago.

Can anyone help telling me how long does the review will take and should ai write a letter to the dept asking for an answer or atleast issie me a letter to get a temp stamp till they complete their review?

Thank you so much!

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: EUTR 4 APPEAL/REVIEW TIMELINE

Post by Angel99 » Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:44 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately no one knows how long it will take for them to complete the review. It can take anywhere from months to 2 years.

Fortunately your spouse being pregnant will play a positive role in the decision making.

Write an email and letter by registered post to the department informing them your IRP has expired and you and your spouse have an upcoming trip outside the state so you will need to renew your IRP.
The letter and email should include your application,personal id number and your address.

Can i ask how long you're married?

Um2004
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: EUTR 4 APPEAL/REVIEW TIMELINE

Post by Um2004 » Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:29 pm

Hi,

Thank you so much for the reply. Two years are too long and it's mental what it is.

I have sent a letter asking for atleast a temp stamp so I can work.

We were married in 2021 and lived outside Ireland for year and a half and been in Ireland for around the same time.