ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting 4 more then 3month(Msc in Science from Bradford Uni)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

urana

waiting 4 more then 3month(Msc in Science from Bradford Uni)

Post by urana » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi all,

My husband has applied his PSW on 03/10/08 along with dependent application (wife)........ still we haven’t received any news from home office also we are going to complete 14weeks on 9/01/09….. and still getting same reply from home office that is waiting for consideration......

We had also sent a letter for our urgency due to received letter from employer that if you can’t produce your visa till 14 weeks then your job will be terminate automatically ï

hanna

the same problem

Post by hanna » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi there, we have the same problem.my husband and I,his wife, as a dependant applied in July 2008,then after 14 weeks of waiting we were told that they had no record of our application form even though we received a letter from HO saying that there were considering our application form.we had no choice but to reapply again in November.We hoped that they will take in count the amount of time we had waited already,but It does not look like that.It has been over 2 months and still no reply.I dont know how long it is going to take,so we are just cary on waiting.Maybe HO stuff is still celebraiting the Xmas a nd New Year!Good luck,hope you will get good news soon!

urana

Post by urana » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Thanks Hana...

But previously without any record how they said that your applicatin is waiting for consideration…. Did you receive any acknowledgement from home office in June or July?? and Also how you get back you passports and supporting documents before?

greenMark
Newly Registered

Re: waiting 4 more then 3month(Msc in Science from Bradford

Post by greenMark » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi

I have faced to same kind of a problem. I finished my Msc from one of the recognized universities and applied for PSW on 20th August 2008 with one dependent application. I was patient about 10 weeks and called to home office on 7th November 2008. They said my passports have been dispatched on 4th November. The address was totally an incorrect one. Then my call was transferred to a different department in Sheffield. Then they said a different story "My visa has been issued on 15th September and passports has been sent on 18th September". But they couldn't find any royal mail reference no for that. Then there was a separate investigation for my passports and they have misplaced the passports, and they sent me a letter apologising for the situation. After numerous enquiries they sent me the passports on first week of December 2008. They issued copies of my approved visa letter for my employer until they locate the passports. The best thing you can do is to call them and enquire about the passports. Just ask is it still with them?
I heard you can call them after 6 weeks, But I'm not 100% sure.

Good luck

urana

Post by urana » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 am

Hi GreenMark,

Thanks for your reply.
I have used to call them every week nowadays..... Even I called them yesterdays as well but same reply which is waiting for consideration……
Also we already wrote a letter before X’mas for our visa urgency still no reply from home office. I don’t know now what else we can do ï

urana

Post by urana » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:03 am

Dear All,

Don’t trust on some people, as 14 weeks is only guidelines.
Me and my husband also waiting from more then 14weeks, we have applied our PSW on 1st week in Octomber’08 (My husband has completed his Msc in Science genuinely from top 10 University, fess paid £12,000) still we are waiting from so long, and getting same answer i.e. waiting for further consideration. It’s so unfair.

We didn’t know about this delay and we have booked our holidays & Air tickets in X’mas, but apparently we had to cancel everything, already lost £350 & holidays as well!!!!

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:44 pm

urana wrote:Dear All,

Don’t trust on some people, as 14 weeks is only guidelines.
Me and my husband also waiting from more then 14weeks, we have applied our PSW on 1st week in Octomber’08 (My husband has completed his Msc in Science genuinely from top 10 University, fess paid £12,000) still we are waiting from so long, and getting same answer i.e. waiting for further consideration. It’s so unfair.

We didn’t know about this delay and we have booked our holidays & Air tickets in X’mas, but apparently we had to cancel everything, already lost £350 & holidays as well!!!!
so sorry to hear that...........