ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eligibility to register children born abroad

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Eligibility to register children born abroad

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:04 pm

The Home Office won't give you such an email - you won't be able to get through to anyone.
Best you move on, get the adult referee, add a note with your application that teacher was "difficult".
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Anonbha
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Eligibility to register children born abroad

Post by Anonbha » Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:20 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:04 pm
The Home Office won't give you such an email - you won't be able to get through to anyone.
Best you move on, get the adult referee, add a note with your application that teacher was "difficult".
Thanks for the advice. I shall move on. I have email from the teacher clearly stating why she refused. The email has her details and schools details should the home office want to contact them.

To be honest I feel its the home office being difficult. The teacher is simply following the rules set by them. I am quite surprised she was willing to help with personal details as long as we were within the rules set by the home office.
The rules don't apply so well to small children and the rules don't account for any edge cases.