ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Incorrect DOB for Child's registration

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jakino
Newly Registered
Philippines

Incorrect DOB for Child's registration

Post by jakino » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:05 pm

Help please.

I already submitted my and my children's application forms for citizenship. Biometrics appointment with Sopra Steria is next week. I just noticed that one of my children's DOB is incorrect. In our last appointment with Sopra Steria for the settlement application, their agent modified our given names to include the middle names. Would the DOB correction something they can do during the biometrics appointment too?

Thanks in advance.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Incorrect DOB for Child's registration

Post by contorted_svy » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:17 pm

Write a cover letter to explain the mistake and upload it in case the agent can't modify the information.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

jakino
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by jakino » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:26 pm

contorted_svy wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:17 pm
Write a cover letter to explain the mistake and upload it in case the agent can't modify the information.
I will do that, thanks! I'll double check again today just in case there's still more errors. Somehow this one slipped through the crack even if there were two of us that reviewed the papers.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:06 pm

It can happen. Take some time to review it and address any mistakes in a cover note.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.