ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Life extension- advise please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

man09
Newly Registered

Family Life extension- advise please

Post by man09 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:18 am

Dear All,

I am writting to get an advsie about my mother's Visa application. She has got her visa under private life in May 2022 under 20 years route as " you have been granted a period of 30 months limited leave to remain on the ten year private life route under Paragraph 276BE of the Immigration Rules, as we are satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 276ADE (1) of these Rules. You may be eligible to apply for settlement after completing at least 10 years under this route."

So her Visa is going to expires in Nov 2024, i shall be very greatful if soemone please advsie the following queries please!

1. Can she applied for an extension & make an application after 4th Oct ( how long before she make an application before her current visa expires)
2. Which application she needs to make ?
3. what type of supporting documents she needs to support her application? bank statements etc please
4. can she use priority service?

I appreciate all your help & advsie.

Thank you
Mandeep

man09
Newly Registered

Private Life extension- advise please

Post by man09 » Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:07 am

Dear All,

I am writting to get an advsie about my mother's Visa application. She has got her visa under private life in May 2022 under 20 years route as " you have been granted a period of 30 months limited leave to remain on the ten year private life route under Paragraph 276BE of the Immigration Rules, as we are satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 276ADE (1) of these Rules. You may be eligible to apply for settlement after completing at least 10 years under this route."

So her Visa is going to expires in 4th Nov 2024, i shall be very greatful if soemone please advsie the following queries please!

1. Can she applied for an extension & make an application after 4th Oct ( how long before she can make an application before her current visa expires)?
2. Which application she needs to make ? FLR FP?
3. what type of supporting documents she needs to support her application? bank statements etc please?
4. can she use priority service?
5. She is 67 years old, does she need any English test certificate?

Thank you
Mandeep

man09
Newly Registered

Re: Private Life extension- advise please

Post by man09 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:51 pm

Hi All,

I Shall be greatful if soemone please advise on my post.

Thank you in advance

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Private Life extension- advise please

Post by Ticktack » Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:42 pm

man09 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:07 am
Dear All,

So her Visa is going to expires in 4th Nov 2024, i shall be very greatful if soemone please advsie the following queries please!

1. Can she applied for an extension & make an application after 4th Oct ( how long before she can make an application before her current visa expires)? She can apply anyday before the expiration of her visa.
2. Which application she needs to make ? FLR FP? Yeah
3. what type of supporting documents she needs to support her application? bank statements etc please? The form would tell you what you need to supply
4. can she use priority service? Probably not
5. She is 67 years old, does she need any English test certificate? 65 years and older normally get English language waived anyways. If she was previously granted without one, then i see no reason why she'll need one now.

Thank you
Mandeep
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

man09
Newly Registered

Re: Family Life extension- advise please

Post by man09 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:18 pm

Thank you so much Guru, i appreciate your time.

Many thanks