ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adequate accommodation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tiddy1975
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Adequate accommodation

Post by Tiddy1975 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:42 pm

I have planed to apply for spouse visa next month, my husband is now living with his parents , he is looking for the 1 bed room flat which nearby his work place, I would like to know this flat would be overcrowded or not as my son (10-months-old) will live with us as well. Thank you all

vinny

Re: Adequate accommodation

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:54 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Adequate accommodation

Post by Ticktack » Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:45 pm

Tiddy1975 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:42 pm
I have planed to apply for spouse visa next month, my husband is now living with his parents , he is looking for the 1 bed room flat which nearby his work place, I would like to know this flat would be overcrowded or not as my son (10-months-old) will live with us as well. Thank you all
As a general rule, the number of rooms considered enough for your family is: 1 room = 2 people. 2 rooms = 3 people. 3 rooms = 5 people!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!