ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR test required

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Whyworry
Nigeria

ILR test required

Post by Whyworry » Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:34 pm

Hello,
I will qualify for indefinitely leave to remain by June 2025 under 10 years family route, what test is required for this route? is it only life in uk test or proof of knowledge of english language or both please?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR test required

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:36 am

This has nothing to do with your route to ILR
All the ILR applicants must prove their knowledge of life in the UK and their English language proficiency at level B1 (or higher)

LIUK test: https://www.gov.uk/life-in-the-uk-test
B1 SELT: https://www.trinitycollege.com/qualific ... SE-grade-5
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:24 pm

Thank you very much for the link

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:43 pm

Whyworry wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:24 pm
Thank you very much for the link
Note that only the skilled worker main applicant do not need to prove their level of English. That is the only exception
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice