ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother Visit Visa Refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rumanahaseeb
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Mother Visit Visa Refusal

Post by rumanahaseeb » Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:55 am

Applied visit visa for my Mother which is Refused.We are 2 Brothers and 2 sister's in UK with families.One brother Married with 2 Kids in Pakistan , He is working and look after my mother and give her money every month, She got £2000 in her bank , got No other assets.
How could you defend this refusal?
Should we go for PAP ?
Whats the chances of success?
Please share your experience.
Thanks All

Refusal:

In consideration of your family ties, I have considered all of the documents and information provided against the visit guidance (page 23: Standard and burden of proof and evidence) indicates that where "the applicant has few or no family and economic ties to their country of residence and has several family members in the UK, then they are unlikely a genuine visitor." I note the statements made in your visa application and supporting information which indicate that you have 1 child will remain in your home country. However, I note that your United Kingdom's ties out weight your home country ties, with two sons, two daughters and their families. Therefore, and on the balance of probability I am not satisfied that the documents provided demonstrate that you have sufficient ties to your residing country which would encourage you to leave should you be granted entry to the United Kingdom. Taking all of this into account, as well as the concerns listed above gives me further reason to doubt your credibility as a genuine visitor to the United Kingdom.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Mother Visit Visa Refusal

Post by Ticktack » Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:55 am

It's a tough one.
" I note the statements made in your visa application and supporting information which indicate that you have 1 child will remain in your home country. However, I note that your United Kingdom's ties out weight your home country ties, with two sons, two daughters and their families.
This is a fact. She'll be at home here. How do you convince someone otherwise? She also gets monthly income from here, why not move permanently to the source of money?
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

rumanahaseeb
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rumanahaseeb » Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:40 pm

She doesn't get any money from UK, She received regularly monthly income by my brother who lives in pakistan.
She is happily living in Pakistan as she is very much attached his son and 2 of her Grandchildren living in pakistan

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:23 pm

rumanahaseeb wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:40 pm
She doesn't get any money from UK, She received regularly monthly income by my brother who lives in pakistan.
She is happily living in Pakistan as she is very much attached his son and 2 of her Grandchildren living in pakistan
Did you evidence all this?

rumanahaseeb
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rumanahaseeb » Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:42 pm

Provided all evidence with application
Regaular income going in bank
money spending receipts
Son in Pakistan and his kids Family FRC

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:49 am

It's always on the balance of probabilities. At this point in time, the stats don't favour you unfortunately.

Not sure a PAP would help either, as the refusal seems justified and unbiased.

But if you feel aggrieved by this, then you can still go for a PAP. See where it leads, you might get lucky.