ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why do we write our name, surname, and DOB on the back of the photo for the referee in the online application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AceofSpade
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Why do we write our name, surname, and DOB on the back of the photo for the referee in the online application

Post by AceofSpade » Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:31 am

Hi,

I have completed the online application for citizenship and am at the payment stage. I am confused about why we need to write name and dob the back of the photo on the printout for the referee. If we are going to upload this document online, why do we need to do this? Could I have done something wrong, or is this how it is supposed to be?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Why do we write our name, surname, and DOB on the back of the photo for the referee in the online application

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:47 am

You don’t have to do that - ignore!
It’s a leftover from the paper days.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

AceofSpade
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Re: Why do we write our name, surname, and DOB on the back of the photo for the referee in the online application

Post by AceofSpade » Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:02 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:47 am
You don’t have to do that - ignore!
It’s a leftover from the paper days.