ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Diffeculty in filling PBS Appendix & VAF9 form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kashifhbl
Newly Registered

Diffeculty in filling PBS Appendix & VAF9 form

Post by kashifhbl » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 am

There are few field in both form where i can not write complete name or detail, even if i typed the full name it only shows name upto field size when i take print out...

For example in qualification section I can not write full name of my institute...

In part 8 summary section, how can i provide full details about documents provided while it has too short space...

Plz help me as i am running out of time...

Vijay Kumar

harakiri

Post by harakiri » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:57 pm

I had a similar problem when filling up the form. I asked the VFS guy what should I do about it, he told me to complete the information in the column somehow. He was not really helpful, however I understand that they are only there to accept our application and pass it to the BHC and nothing else.

vinitmenon
United Kingdom

Re: Diffeculty in filling PBS Appendix & VAF9 form

Post by vinitmenon » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 am

kashifhbl wrote:There are few field in both form where i can not write complete name or detail, even if i typed the full name it only shows name upto field size when i take print out...

For example in qualification section I can not write full name of my institute...

In part 8 summary section, how can i provide full details about documents provided while it has too short space...

Plz help me as i am running out of time...

Vijay Kumar
Fill those parts by hand.

raghu0307

Re: Diffeculty in filling PBS Appendix & VAF9 form

Post by raghu0307 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:13 am

Instead of having the form partly typed in and partly filled manually, why dont you take a prinout of the blank form and fill it up manually. Thats keep the uniformity intact. Just make sure you have a neat handwriting.

HSMPChile
Newly Registered

Trouble filling the Previous Earnings part

Post by HSMPChile » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Hey,

I'm sorry i might sound a bit silly but i would like to ask you for some advise as to how to fill the previous earnings section on the Appendix 1.
I have worked with one employer during the 12 months but the company changed names in july so they're now 2 employers technically.
On the form one should use one row for each source of income, along with the exchange rate to use. As the period i'm claming ends on Dec 31 i was going to use that rate for both of the periods where i have worked with in one company or the other, since i get paid always with the same currency. Am i right? or should i use july's rate for the first employer and december's rate for the second?

Thanks in advance to all of you

HC

push
United Kingdom

Re: Trouble filling the Previous Earnings part

Post by push » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:06 pm

HSMPChile wrote:Hey,

I'm sorry i might sound a bit silly but i would like to ask you for some advise as to how to fill the previous earnings section on the Appendix 1.
I have worked with one employer during the 12 months but the company changed names in july so they're now 2 employers technically.
On the form one should use one row for each source of income, along with the exchange rate to use. As the period i'm claming ends on Dec 31 i was going to use that rate for both of the periods where i have worked with in one company or the other, since i get paid always with the same currency. Am i right? or should i use july's rate for the first employer and december's rate for the second?

HC
Use only one company. Provide a letter from the employer that earlier it was known as xxxxx and your salary slips from xxx to xxx show the previous name and that your total earnings for the 12 month period have been xxxx (preferably shown in a table, month wise, gross, deductions and net, date credited to your salary account etc.)
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

HSMPChile
Newly Registered

filling appendix 1

Post by HSMPChile » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Thanks a lot :)