ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in skilled worker visa application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

medre
Newly Registered
Turkey

Mistake in skilled worker visa application

Post by medre » Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:39 am

Hi,

I submitted my skilled worker visa application inside the UK on 23rd of August with priority but i forgot to click and submit button in provide evidence section.

All these time, I was thinking that i submitted my application.
My start date on COS was 16th of September which is already passed.

Skilled Worker
Unique application number (UAN):
Application status: Submitted on 23 August 2024

All these time I thought that i submitted my application but i didnt complete the "Provide Evidence section" because it was saying that you don't need to provide any evidence. I thought that submit and confirm button is for evidence delivery.

I received an email saying complete the application yesterday and I submitted the evidence
Skilled Worker
Unique application number (UAN):
Application status: Submitted on 23 August 2024
Evidence: Submitted on 23 September 2024

My problem is that now i submitted my application with a cos document saying that my start date is 16th of September.

What should I do to fix my mistake?
As far as I know, my company used the last cos document to me and they don't have any slots for the cos.

should i withdraw my application and apply with the same cos again but my employee can put a comment on the system saying that my start date is changed.

thank you for your help
I am quite worried

medre
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: Mistake in skilled worker visa application

Post by medre » Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:18 am

My employer put a comment on the CoS system saying that my start date is amended to be 7th of October.
However, I submitted my application saying that my start date is 16th of September.
Do I need to cancel my visa application and refill the form?
or I should just wait for the home office

Thanks

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: Mistake in skilled worker visa application

Post by lolo2 » Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:55 pm

That shouldn't be an issue, wait for the response from UKVI.

Unsure how you forgot to submit the application when you have to do biometrics after submission. The application will not be processed until you provide that information.