ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two sided printout of Tier 1 application form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Parry08
Newly Registered

Two sided printout of Tier 1 application form

Post by Parry08 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:30 am

Hi,
I would like to take a printout of Tier1 application form. Since it is big (70 pages) I would like to take a two sided printout.

As per Page 8 of application form
"If you are producing a double-sided copy of this application form, please include this page and make sure it falls on the reverse of the payment details page in the two-sided copy".

Now the payment details page is 6. Page No 7 will obviously come on the reverse of Page 6. So There is no way I can take page no 8 on the reverse side of Page no 6.

Can somebody guide me what needs to be done?

Is the application form available in word format so that I can fill up?

Parry

paulmu

Post by paulmu » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:40 pm

If you print the whole document out using double-sided print, then
1. page-8 would be the reverse of page-7 (second page of payment details page), and
2. page-9 (applicant's details section) would start on a new page, ie. 'facing upwards' as per guidance terminology.
PM

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Two sided printout of Tier 1 application form

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Parry08 wrote:Hi,
I would like to take a printout of Tier1 application form. Since it is big (70 pages) I would like to take a two sided printout.

"If you are producing a double-sided copy of this application form, please include this page and make sure it falls on the reverse of the payment details page in the two-sided copy".

Now the payment details page is 6. Page No 7 will obviously come on the reverse of Page 6. So There is no way I can take page no 8 on the reverse side of Page no 6.

Parry
Yes, Paulmu is right...

you have to consider that page 6-7 are related to Payment Details and when you print doubl sided 8 blank page comes on reverse of Page 7 and this enable the Page 9 to start on new page with Applicant Details/Personal Detials..

Parry08
Newly Registered

Post by Parry08 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi,

If I take a both side printout starting with Page 1, page 8 will be on the back of page 7 anyway. So is there any specific reason for this notice?

Parry

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:22 pm

So is there any specific reason for this notice?

Parry
Come on Parry.. What more reason are you expecting..

Please read the Page 8 last paragraph.. quoted below...

For administrative reasons, it is important that the rest of the form begins with Section 2 - Applicant’s Details facing upwards

Goodluck mate

paulmu

Post by paulmu » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Parry08 wrote:Now the payment details page is 6. Page No 7 will obviously come on the reverse of Page 6. So There is no way I can take page no 8 on the reverse side of Page no 6.
LOL! That's why I keep coming back to this forum - you don't know what you might find! :lol:
PM

happyxda
Newly Registered

Post by happyxda » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:24 pm

sorry guys, but what form is of 70 pages???
i have only PBS appendix and VAF9 form only for tier 1 general migrant application.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:40 pm

happyxda wrote:sorry guys, but what form is of 70 pages???
i have only PBS appendix and VAF9 form only for tier 1 general migrant application.
Do not worry it does not apply to you if you are using VAF9. They are talking about this
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

happyxda
Newly Registered

Post by happyxda » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:12 pm

hi Push
I have a name change querry, as i am in ireland presently and originaly from india. my name was changed to include my sirname in 2006 during the time of making passport. i don t have the affidavit that i made during that time, but recently 3 weeks ago my father made an affidavit on Stamped paper from his side confirming my name change and it is signed by a notary and a district magistrate. it has proper court number and everything. would it work? i cant go to india to make this from my side. and its not possible to make it in ireland as my name was changed in india. please provide some info on this.
thanks a mil
regards
harpreet

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:09 pm

happyxda wrote:hi Push
I have a name change querry, as i am in ireland presently and originaly from india. my name was changed to include my sirname in 2006 during the time of making passport. i don t have the affidavit that i made during that time, but recently 3 weeks ago my father made an affidavit on Stamped paper from his side confirming my name change and it is signed by a notary and a district magistrate. it has proper court number and everything. would it work? i cant go to india to make this from my side. and its not possible to make it in ireland as my name was changed in india. please provide some info on this.
thanks a mil
regards
harpreet
Are you saying that your passport carries a name which is different from that on your supporting documents?
regards,
push

happyxda
Newly Registered

Post by happyxda » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:55 am

hi, yes pasport has diff name than on my degree certificate, rest on bank statements, payslips, etc. its the same as passport.

regards

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi Parry08,

It's possible on the dependant's application form to print as a double sided copy, as there is only one page for the payment details as opposed to two
(Page 6 & 7) in the main applicant's form.

However, as some one has already said, I would not read too much into it, and would just take a double sided print of the complete form.

I foresee, the Tier-1(General) form has a lot of scope of Improvement....
(may in the months to come!!!)

NNJ10

mghe

Post by mghe » Mon May 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Hello All,

The new form has the payment details on the page 7-8, so how will I be able to take the page 9 on reverse of page 8 ???? Section 2 wont start on a new page as its page 10. So do I have to tweak my printing a bit, so that I have page 9 with the " If you intend to give 2 sided copy ...blah blah blah..." on a single sheet and then section 2 or a fresh new page. So I have to take part by part of the forms as prints??? Sorry if its a bit silly :)

anyone who submitted the new form with double sided print pls advice

thanks

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon May 18, 2009 8:21 pm

mghe wrote:Hello All,

The new form has the payment details on the page 7-8, so how will I be able to take the page 9 on reverse of page 8 ???? Section 2 wont start on a new page as its page 10. So do I have to tweak my printing a bit, so that I have page 9 with the " If you intend to give 2 sided copy ...blah blah blah..." on a single sheet and then section 2 or a fresh new page. So I have to take part by part of the forms as prints??? Sorry if its a bit silly :)

anyone who submitted the new form with double sided print pls advice

thanks
Thats ok. Section 2 should start on a fresh page.
regards,
push

ashdaone1
- thin ice -
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ashdaone1 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:04 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:

Parry
Yes, Paulmu is right...

you have to consider that page 6-7 are related to Payment Details and when you print doubl sided 8 blank page comes on reverse of Page 7 and this enable the Page 9 to start on new page with Applicant Details/Personal Detials..
i seem to be getting confused. Page 7-8 are one one page, with p8 being on the reverse of 7. Now, the page containing the notice "if you are producing..." is P9.. so if I include it, then P9 comes out facing upwards, whereas, it should be P 10 that should be facing upwards!!

Gosh... why do they have to confuse everyone so much !!