ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I have the documents related to citizenship matters sent to my work address instead of my home address?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AceofSpade
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Can I have the documents related to citizenship matters sent to my work address instead of my home address?

Post by AceofSpade » Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:00 pm

Can I have the documents related to citizenship matters sent to my work address instead of my home address? For example, can the invitation for the ceremony be sent to my workplace instead of my home?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Can I have the documents related to citizenship matters sent to my work address instead of my home address?

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:08 pm

AceofSpade wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:00 pm
Can I have the documents related to citizenship matters sent to my work address instead of my home address? For example, can the invitation for the ceremony be sent to my workplace instead of my home?
Most communications from UKVI are sent by email these days (very very rarely by mail).
I expect they want to see a residential address as you will be asked for your residential addresses over the past five years.
Also it will determine which council will invite you to the ceremony.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.