ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong visa fee

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rehan086
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Wrong visa fee

Post by Rehan086 » Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:30 pm

Hi it's rehan I hope that everyone is doing good...

On 18 September I applied for t2 skilled worker visa and I got email that I paid incorrect fee that I paid immigration salary list fee.. So I saw many people got the same issue So I want to tell you guys that I have withdrawn my application and received the passport today as well I took 5 working days only so people don't worry.

Every thing will be OK

Rehan086
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Wrong visa fee

Post by Rehan086 » Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:35 pm

SO guys
ZR001 and zimba I have only one question in my mind
1) my work start dates that is mentioned on my cos is 1st October. So it's impossible for me to reach on 1st Oct obviously. My cos is also valid for 2 more months so should I simply re apply with the same cos and ukvi will automatically solve this problem or should I ask my company to post poned my work start dates..
I will be waiting for the reply ZR001 and zimba
You guys are doing a great job helping out people Thank you very much for that God bless you guys...

Rehan...