ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Top up key has been cancelled - Please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Leoudayan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Top up key has been cancelled - Please help

Post by Leoudayan » Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:43 pm

Hi,

My wife is applying for a family visa (I already got my ILR) as an ILR dependent. When she applied, she got £0 as her IHS fees. After a month, she got an email to pay for her IHS fees via a top up link. When she clicked for the first time, it worked. But when she clicked it again, it said - Top up key has been cancelled. No matter how many times she refreshes it, it still saying the same. She only got 4 days to make the payment. Not sure where she can make the payment. Can anyone please help with this matter? How to get a new link to make the payment?

Thanks in advance.

secret.simon

Re: Top up key has been cancelled - Please help

Post by secret.simon » Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:58 pm

Check the text of the message including the top up link.

Most payment links work only once. Does it say that it is a one-time-only link?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Leoudayan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Leoudayan » Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:07 pm

No It doesn't say that. Below is the email - (I put xxx in the personal info areas)
-----
Name: xxx
GWF reference: xxx

Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) payment needed

On 6 April 2015, the UK Government introduced a Health Surcharge payment requirement for individuals who apply to come to the UK to work, study or join family for a period of more than 6 months. The consideration of your visa application has been deferred because you have not made that payment.

What you need to do next:

You must make the payment by visiting: https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... pupKey/xxx

Please note that if the full payment is not made by 06/10/2024 then your application will be refused. If this is the only reason for refusing your application, you will have to make a new visa application and your visa fees will not be refunded.

Want to find out more?

To speak to someone about this, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi

To find out more about IHS: www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application

To find out about refunds: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration

Thank you.
-----

toplad
Newly Registered
England

Post by toplad » Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:11 am

Exact same thing happened when I applied for my Mrs application on July 22nd IHS Fee came as £0.00 nd on tue 24th Sep got an email to make payment but I dont know why it asked payment of £3085 as it should be £2587.50. In regards to your query the best option is to give UKVI call on and explain to them and they should send you another link. Tbh soon I got an email I made payment. I am not sure how long more they will take to make decision as it will be 10 weeks by coming tuesday and they tend to make decisions within 12 weeks.