ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Travlled outside UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashak
Mood:
Pakistan

ILR - Travlled outside UK

Post by ashak » Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:30 am

Hello Gurus,

I need urgent help on my wife's ILR. She currently have visa till Aug 2025. She applied for ILR in April 2024 (completed 10 years)and then she travelled to outside UK from June till date. She planned to come back in November.

The question is will the travel affect her under processing application ? if it is when she can apply for ILR considering she spending almost 5 months outside UK.

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - Travlled outside UK

Post by zimba » Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:06 am

An applicant should NOT travel outside the UK after submitting their application online or else the application will be considered automatically withdrawn (as per paragraph 34K of the UK immigration rules)

Recent case: viewtopic.php?t=347791

Online applications, UKVCAS appointments, eVisa & BRP queries - Read before you post
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice