ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

References for Naturalisation process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chittiphani
Newly Registered
India

References for Naturalisation process

Post by chittiphani » Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:10 am

Hi All

I submitted an application for Naturalization (for me and my wife) and gave 2 references. However they are related to each other(husband and wife). Unfortunately I did not read the requirement of referees must not be related to each other.

Can someone guide me what should i do now? I have not given my finger prints and photos yet, but date booked.

Thanks
Phani

alterhase58
Germany

Re: References for Naturalisation process

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:28 am

1. Get another referee to sign declaration form - who is qualified (read the instructions!)
2. Write an explanatory note.
3. Upload referee declaration and your note before your appointment, or if not possible take to the appointment and ask UKVCA to upload for you.
4. Do read all instructions from now on - we refer people to the guidance for a reason!
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.