ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GTV endorsement status for extension

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sarmad92
Newly Registered
Pakistan

GTV endorsement status for extension

Post by sarmad92 » Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:09 am

I am currently a research associate working on a EPSRC project. I started my role on 12 June 2023 at University and it is valid till 23 Aug 2025. I applied for the global talent visa from my home country, which is valid for the next 6 months. My GTV route was Route 3: Endorsed funders. I would need to do an extension application for one year so that I can finish my contract as a research associate at University and complete my 3 years for ILR. I was checking the UKVI website for the renewal process and it states that my endorsement shall be valid or the organization that endorsed me has not withdrawn its approval. How can I know that my endorsement is not withdrawn and valid?

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: GTV endorsement status for extension

Post by lolo2 » Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:45 am

The only way to know this is by contacting the endorsing body, but they should have informed you about any withdrawal.

If you're still working in the role that you were endorsed for and you haven't received any communication in this regard, I think it's safe to assume that the endorsement is still valid so you can apply for an extension. No need to contact anybody to confirm validity.