ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa UK from pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irumpk

Spouse Visa UK from pakistan

Post by irumpk » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:48 am

Dear all

i apply for spouse visa from islamabad and in end of november (25th)
online status is Fwd to OC islamabad
i dont know how much time its take
my all required documents were compl*
can some one tell me how much time its take for visa

waiting your reply

regards

scorpiolady
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa UK from pakistan

Post by scorpiolady » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:02 pm

irumpk wrote:Dear all

i apply for spouse visa from islamabad and in end of november (25th)
online status is Fwd to OC islamabad
i dont know how much time its take
my all required documents were compl*
can some one tell me how much time its take for visa

waiting your reply

regards
Visas can take up to 12 weeks to process...and with the holiday season upon us it might delay things a little...patience is the key
Scorpiolady

asma
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa UK from pakistan

Post by asma » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:12 am

i have submitted my papers for EEA settlement visa on 23july,2008 on gerrys ISB..it was told to me that the process will be completed after sixty days but i haven't got a reply yet.kindly tell me in how many more days the process will be completed.i shall be very thankful to you.the online stuts is application forwarded to ISLAMABAD OC.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:07 pm

well i dunt understand why on the uk border website it says it takes up to 12 weeks for a settlemnt visa to process when i have been waiting for 14 weeks now n i have yet to hear anything from the VAC or the embassy. we submitted it on the 11th set in islamabad, this is absolutley ridiculas, n the status online hasnt changed still "forwared to Isl OC"

scorpiolady
United Kingdom

Post by scorpiolady » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:06 pm

naz08 wrote:well i dunt understand why on the uk border website it says it takes up to 12 weeks for a settlemnt visa to process when i have been waiting for 14 weeks now n i have yet to hear anything from the VAC or the embassy. we submitted it on the 11th set in islamabad, this is absolutley ridiculas, n the status online hasnt changed still "forwared to Isl OC"
I think there is a general fault with the online tracking process all over. i know of people who have been granted visas...arrived here in Uk and their online tracking status still reads 'with the visa section
Scorpiolady

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:21 pm

scorpiolady wrote:
naz08 wrote:well i dunt understand why on the uk border website it says it takes up to 12 weeks for a settlemnt visa to process when i have been waiting for 14 weeks now n i have yet to hear anything from the VAC or the embassy. we submitted it on the 11th set in islamabad, this is absolutley ridiculas, n the status online hasnt changed still "forwared to Isl OC"
I think there is a general fault with the online tracking process all over. i know of people who have been granted visas...arrived here in Uk and their online tracking status still reads 'with the visa section
so what shall i do then? i emailed them 2 weeks ago n they said no decision yet to be made, so what do i do now then, help i mean it has been 3 months sice submission

asma
Newly Registered

Post by asma » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:44 am

hi dear all am very upset..
i have been waiting for their reply since 5months now,upon my last enquiry i was told that a letter was sent 3months ago i informd them that i didnt recive any letter,thn 2weeks ago iwas assured by them that the letter had been sent on 4dec,i have not recived that letter either.this is causing me my family and my fiance great distress as a decision has been made 3months ago but we are still unaware of it.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
plz tell me what i do

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:38 am

asma wrote:hi dear all am very upset..
i have been waiting for their reply since 5months now,upon my last enquiry i was told that a letter was sent 3months ago i informd them that i didnt recive any letter,thn 2weeks ago iwas assured by them that the letter had been sent on 4dec,i have not recived that letter either.this is causing me my family and my fiance great distress as a decision has been made 3months ago but we are still unaware of it.
plz tell me what i do

is it possible some one give me phone number of home office in uk where i can contact them or my hubbi can contact over there so we can clear our visa status
its not good that that they dont know why system doing this
its problem only happen in pakisan

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 am

Hi irum,

I would suggest you wait a few days longer before making any contact with the Home Office because it usually takes up to 3 months to process a settlement visa... and BHC Islamabad seem to be taking longer these days anyway as they have a massive backlog of applications due to the visa section being moved to UAE...

Mu husband applied on the 20th November and we're still waiting for a reply, but inshallah i hope to get a response by the end of January. It's just a case of waiting and praying for the best... :)

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:01 pm

so is there a problem with the tracking system now???????

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 am

if you check in this system it is still replying it about OC
might be Oc is all in all in BHC in islamabad

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 am

plz tell me what i do
have u tried getting ur local MP invovled?

asma
Newly Registered

Post by asma » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 am

what is MP????????? :roll:
naz08 wrote:
plz tell me what i do

izzie

Post by izzie » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:04 am

MP stands for Member of Parliament... It's the representative for your local area.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:04 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:18 am

asma wrote:what is MP????????? :roll:
naz08 wrote:
plz tell me what i do
they might be able to help you, and get an answer from the embassy, they WILL listen to her/him, they cant ignore him/her, so gt the number or email for ur local MP and tell her/him ur situation.

hamid84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by hamid84 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:10 pm

I think its always best to put pressure on HO in order to get the lazy case workers to deal with your case quickly.

Write to them as much as you can. Give the reasons why do you think your application should be finalized quickly?

If you leave them alone, they will leave you alone as well.

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:11 pm

hmmmmmm
my hubbi is going to contact with MP he already email him/her and also assking about appointments
my hubbi got my Reference number when i apply for visa
i dont know what MP will do with my case(visa)

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:19 am

any one have idea baout how much time its take for spouse visa from pakistan to uk

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:03 am

irumpk wrote:any one have idea baout how much time its take for spouse visa from pakistan to uk
i have been waiting 4 months now luv so hav patience

wistaria
Newly Registered

Post by wistaria » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:49 pm

hi all...'
ive just applied for hsmp dependant visa on the 29 of nov 2008, my husband left after jst a week we got married :(
when i called gerry's first they told me i could get an apointment whenever i wanted i didnt need to book weeks early nd finaly when i did call thm when my passport ws ready which ws the 11 of dec they gave me 29 dec!!!
neways iv submitted my documents and am hopeful, this forum has given me alot of info also i had problems wid how to trck my pasport,nw i knw how to do it n it says my aplication has been forwarded to bhc,so is this true i hav to personally go check out gerrys..? since i cant trust them that they'l call..?plus iv submitted my form in karachi, whereas i live in qta..how am i supposed to go down there every othr day..?

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:40 am

my husband have meeting with MP mid of this months i hope he will help us as well
my husband will take all his documents including (bank statement, employement contract, tanent agrement ,payslip and other stuff to prove that our case is original and hope so MP will Fax or speak to BHC in islamabad)

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:31 am

my visa status is still unchanged
i already received email mentioning that my applications fwd to abu dhabi
but problems is that they have to respond
tomorrow my husband is going to met with MP and i hope so he will help him for information about spouse visa

with my application i submit
followings documents
1 husband employement latter
2 bank statement
3 pay slips
and all other general documents
i think my visa will go through but i am so upset coz every one get visa but i am still waiting

paray for me

wistaria
Newly Registered

Post by wistaria » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm

hiee all has neone applied for hsmp dependant visa in dec 2008? if so please tell me if any of u hav recieved any kind of response yet...the tracking thngy always shows the same status,n i ws told normally a decision is taken in 15 working days... now am getting anxious...

wistaria
Newly Registered

Post by wistaria » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:33 pm

hamid84 wrote:I think its always best to put pressure on HO in order to get the lazy case workers to deal with your case quickly.

Write to them as much as you can. Give the reasons why do you think your application should be finalized quickly?

If you leave them alone, they will leave you alone as well.
hi hamid...i lived in qta n applied for visa from karachi....if ur right that we shud bug them how am i supposed to do that from here...? when im in pehsawar now?? u knw hw much the calling costs nd plus it doesnt help anyway!so now what...