ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Son completed 7vyears in uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Keith12
United Kingdom

Son completed 7vyears in uk

Post by Keith12 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:42 pm

Good Morning , i have a query, Im British, my wife and Son is on 5 years spouse/partner leave to remain visa, they will be completing 5 year in 2026 in this category, but my son born in india completed his 7 years being in uk, My question is , Can i apply for IlR for him or do i have to wait till he completes his 5 years of visa,

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Son completed 7vyears in uk

Post by Ticktack » Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:49 pm

Keith12 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:42 pm
Good Morning , i have a query, Im British, my wife and Son is on 5 years spouse/partner leave to remain visa, they will be completing 5 year in 2026 in this category, but my son born in india completed his 7 years being in uk, My question is , Can i apply for IlR for him or do i have to wait till he completes his 5 years of visa,
Your son's visa would go in line with his mother. They'll both qualify together.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Keith12
United Kingdom

Post by Keith12 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:59 pm

Whatever your saying That's right ,but if i dont want to wait till their complete 5 years route, Can't i apply ILR for my son under 7 year living in UK.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:11 pm

Can't i apply ILR for my son under 7 year living in UK.
No. 7 year route is for specific family and private life visa routes on FLR FP, not FLR M.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.