ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker Dependant Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix

trucnt
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Skilled Worker Dependant Extension

Post by trucnt » Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:53 pm

Hello All,

Hope you all are well! I am having a question hope I can get some advices from you all.

I already settled in the UK (ILR), I was on Tier-2 General (Skilled Worker Visa) before. My wife still need almost 3 more years to completed 5 years in the UK.

I am extending her visa (Skilled Worker Dependant),

1/ I am not sure what link below should I used to extend her visa ? The user interface has changed, I am not sure if (a) or (b) is the right form.

2/ When I tried using link (a) to create the form, it asks "How many other family members will be applying?".
As I am already settled with ILR, this is not allowed to put 0. How should I answer this question ?

3/ Should I link her extension form with my old CoS, UAN in my old Skilled Worker Visa Extension previously ?

Thank you for your advices!

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: Skilled Worker Dependant Extension

Post by lolo2 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:10 pm

The link you should use is a), more specifically: https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/ ... w-to-apply. Link b) is for the family route, which is different.

The dependant needs to use the information from the last SWV the lead applicant had when granted ILR: last CoS, etc.

trucnt
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: Skilled Worker Dependant Extension

Post by trucnt » Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:53 pm

Thanks @lolo2 for quick response.

Can you also give me some insights about below question too ?
2/ When I tried using link (a) to create the form, it asks "How many other family members will be applying?".

It does not allow me to input 0 as must be between 1 and 12, I input 1 for now but actually there is no other family member will be applying.

Do you have any advices for this question ?

Much appreciated!