ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant application from Pak

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

basitali

Post by basitali » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 am

Hi Naveed,

I'm afraid but if you didn't attached wedding pictures, salary slips, accmodation proof then you will be getting the refusal on your wifes application as this is required by BHC. I suggest you submit these documents as soon as possible to BHC so that you will get the positive reply from them.

Wish you best of luck.

Basit

adnan_uk

Post by adnan_uk » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Hi Friends,
am still waiting for reply from BHC. I did emailed them on 29th December at the same Email ID and sent another 2 emails mentioning the subject'' Do Not Send Automated response" no response so far.
I believe still long way to go....

Virk
Newly Registered

Post by Virk » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:42 pm

ALee_80 wrote:Basit,

You posted a list of docs in ur post on the other thread saying that these are the docs you sent with the application. Now I am not sure about others but I am not clairvoyant. I could not tell from that post that there were 'other' documents that you sent with the application as well.
also wanted to tell you that I work for the bank as permanent employee and I'm living in the accomudation provided by the bank. I know its not usual in UK but most of the Government employees can get.
Now how was THAT evident from your last post?

Succinctness is also a virtue; not easily acquired though!

Basit, please try to understand - I am NOT pitted against YOU. I am protesting against BHC. I am still not convinced that sending them emails from official addresses will achieve anything. I rest my case.

Naveed, Adnan, Virk - any updates?
@ ALee_80
No updates. I went to VAC with the hope to find my passport there. .. hopeless again...met THEIR manager and protested on this delay as THEY informed me of 4 weeks maximum processing time when I submitted my application along with Call in letter. He advised me to take out some of the print outs of the e-mails that I have posted BHC so far along with an application in his name. And he would send it to BHC ...
Now I am going to do as he advised me .... Lets see what effect this would bring in or out...
Best Of Luck To All Of You.
VIRK

ALee_80

Post by ALee_80 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:22 pm

naveed, adnan, virk,

Any updates on the visa status guys? None on my side.
When you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack

naveed3
Newly Registered

Post by naveed3 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:40 pm

No update from my side as well. I emailed BHC first on 5/01/09 and then on 09/01/09. Still no reply. I wonder why they say it takes "15 working days" to process the visa....

Virk
Newly Registered

Post by Virk » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:38 pm

ALee_80 wrote:naveed, adnan, virk,

Any updates on the visa status guys? None on my side.
@ ALee_80
Today I went to VAC and learnt according to them that THEY(BHC) may take as many as 6 long months for HSMP. They have shown me two precedent that applied in May2008 and another one in July2008 that received their outcome today > Now I wonder what it really is ??? VAC is helpless.
VIRK

naveed3
Newly Registered

Post by naveed3 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:12 am

i received email reply from BHC Islamabad where they forwarded my email to Abu Dhabi office as my application was sent there.
I don't know if all the applications are sent to abu dhabi or not? any idea

ALee_80

Post by ALee_80 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:53 am

naveed3 wrote:i received email reply from BHC Islamabad where they forwarded my email to Abu Dhabi office as my application was sent there.
I don't know if all the applications are sent to abu dhabi or not? any idea

Hi Naveed,

I think all applications, except for visit and I think student as well, are sent to Abu Dhabi. Atleast that's my observation. Allah knows better though.
Really peeved off now...

Later.
Ali
When you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack

khanr73
Newly Registered

Post by khanr73 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Aoa to all,

Brothers I have a quick question, I am going to apply for my wife visa. I have recently changed my bank account from barkly to islamic bank of brit. I am not sure, which bank statment I should attach for visa purpose.
New bank has only one month history while previous has 7 months financial history. Is it gonna affact my case?

Also it would be great if somone could summarize the documents needed to apply for dependant visa.

Jazak Allah
Rizwan

ca4fil

documents checklist tier1 dependent

Post by ca4fil » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi guys
i want to apply visa for my wife from pakistan. im currently in uk on tier 1 general. can anybody please let me know the documents checklist i need to provide with the application. many thanks

naveed3
Newly Registered

Post by naveed3 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Brothers,
If you search this forum, i am sure you will not have any problem to find a lot of posts with the list of documents. Primarily you have to prove your relationship and funds availibility. It will include:
Nikahnama, Wedding pics, your visa and passport copy, bank statemenmt with sufficient funds, your job status, salary slips and accommodation proof.
I am sure these are more than enough documents although i have not attached all of these :)

adnan_uk

Post by adnan_uk » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:55 pm

I recieved a reply today from BHC islamabad saying that application has been forwarded to British embassy in Abu dhabi and advised to email them for further queries.....

ALee_80

Post by ALee_80 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:28 am

Hi adnan_uk,

I also got the same email from them yesterday as a reply to the email I sent on the 6th. Me and my wife are now mentally prepared for approx 3 months lead time.

To all the others who have been asking questions ref document checklists and timelines:

Please search the forum for this info. I know it exists on the boards. However, if you still want further assistance - please post here again and will be glad to help.

Ali

adnan_uk

Post by adnan_uk » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 pm

got reply from british embassy, abu dhabi stating that application is under process.....

ALee_80

Post by ALee_80 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:26 am

adnan_uk wrote:got reply from british embassy, abu dhabi stating that application is under process.....
Did you get that reply as a result of BHC Islamabad forwarding your email to BHC Abu Dhabi or did you email them as well?

Virk
Newly Registered

Post by Virk » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 pm

adnan_uk wrote:I recieved a reply today from BHC islamabad saying that application has been forwarded to British embassy in Abu dhabi and advised to email them for further queries.....
@ Adnan_UK
Could you please inform me the text of the e-mail that you posted to BHC Islamabad and in return they being so kind enough to let you enquire directly from where your application they have sent for processing. This is something hopeful for us who are waiting for the last 3Months. Please help with your prompt reply.
Regards ....>>> Virk

ALee_80

Post by ALee_80 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Virk wrote:
adnan_uk wrote:I recieved a reply today from BHC islamabad saying that application has been forwarded to British embassy in Abu dhabi and advised to email them for further queries.....
@ Adnan_UK
Could you please inform me the text of the e-mail that you posted to BHC Islamabad and in return they being so kind enough to let you enquire directly from where your application they have sent for processing. This is something hopeful for us who are waiting for the last 3Months. Please help with your prompt reply.
Regards ....>>> Virk
Virk,

The text of the email is irrelevant - they will reply if and when they please. Call me cynical, if you would, but that, I'm afraid, is the truth.
BHC Islamabad and BHC Abu Dhabi should be awarded the award for most Incompetent Bunch of Retards.

Virk
Newly Registered

Post by Virk » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:59 pm

ALee_80 wrote:
Virk wrote:
@ Adnan_UK
Regards ....>>> Virk
Virk,

The text of the email is irrelevant - they will reply if and when they please. Call me cynical, if you would, but that, I'm afraid, is the truth.
BHC Islamabad and BHC Abu Dhabi should be awarded the award for most Incompetent Bunch of Retards.
@Alee_80
Thank You For the reply. Do you know of the WORKABLE e-mail address of the BHC Abudhabi. And is it right that all the passports are sent there for Visa pasting????
Virk

ALee_80

Post by ALee_80 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 pm

@Alee_80
Thank You For the reply. Do you know of the WORKABLE e-mail address of the BHC Abudhabi. And is it right that all the passports are sent there for Visa pasting????
Virk
The email address that I was given by BHC Islamabad is: visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk

I have no idea if the visa is 'Pasted' in Abu Dhabi or not. What I do know is that my wife's visa application is in Abu Dhabi for processing and same is true for naveed_uk.
From what I've heard from unverified sources, all applications from Karachi and Lahore are sent to Abu Dhabi, while Islamabad applications are dealt with in Islamabad. Don't know how much of that is true if any.

I suggest you send an email to the above address; see what you get, and then take it from there.

naveed3
Newly Registered

Post by naveed3 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:18 pm

For those asking abu dhabi related questions, as posted earlier i emailed BHC islamabad on 05/01/09 and after 7 days i received a reply with the following text
Dear Sir
Thank you for your e-mail .
Your email has been forwarded to the British Embassy in Abu Dhabi to deal with as your application is being handled there. If you have any further queries please email .
visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk
Regards,

Few days earlier i sent email to abu dhabi office as well and still waiting.
keep you updated

adnan_uk

Post by adnan_uk » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:20 pm

ALee_80 wrote:
adnan_uk wrote:got reply from british embassy, abu dhabi stating that application is under process.....
Did you get that reply as a result of BHC Islamabad forwarding your email to BHC Abu Dhabi or did you email them as well?
I emailed BHC abu dhabi and got reply next day

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Just giving you the timelines of one of the close cases I am aware of....

Applied in Fedex: 30 or 31st Dec
Type: HSMP dependent application (Husband already in the U.K)
Passport and visa collected on: 16 Jan 2009

Very efficient in this particular case.

adnan_uk

Post by adnan_uk » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:27 pm

adnan_uk wrote:
ALee_80 wrote:
I emailed BHC abu dhabi and got reply next day
this was the reply

RE: Please do not send automated response.â€

JD72
Newly Registered

When did you apply for entry clearanceand where?

Post by JD72 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 am

Hi,

Adnan_uk, when did you apply for entry clearane and at which VAC??

Regards,
JD

ALee_80

Post by ALee_80 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:11 am

rizwan567 wrote:Just giving you the timelines of one of the close cases I am aware of....

Applied in Fedex: 30 or 31st Dec
Type: HSMP dependent application (Husband already in the U.K)
Passport and visa collected on: 16 Jan 2009

Very efficient in this particular case.
rizwan567,

Thanks for your useful input. I am assuming this particular case was from Islamabad - yes?
My theory is that applications made in Islamabad are turned around within a reasonable period of time since they are not sent to Abu Dhabi. Only a theory - could be wrong.