ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubts in filling Tier1 extension form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

satish.pand

Doubts in filling Tier1 extension form

Post by satish.pand » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for my Tier - 1 extension in Feb-2009. I got my initial HSMP application approved in Feb- 2007 and not covered by JR.

I have couple of doubts with regards to filling up the application form.

1) Qualifications assessment - Do we need to submit the original degreee certificate again, if the points were given for the same qualification in the initial hsmp application.

Can we tick the checkbox "Evidence previously provided with the applicants initial HSMP application" and skip the evidences.

2) English Language requirement - Since my initial HSMP was approved after 06/Dec/2006, can we tick the checkbox "Application is currently in the united kingdom as a Tier1(general) migrant, a Tier 1(Enterpreneur) migrant or a Highly Skilled Migrant Programme participant and has previously satisfied the English Language Requirement" and skip providing any enidences.

Cheers
Satish

paulmu

Post by paulmu » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Congrats. You've got both of them correct! :lol:
Extension apps should be a breeze - all the best!
PM

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Satish,

You have rightly answered your own querries.

NNJ10