ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Old HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alokchamp_f1
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Old HSMP

Post by alokchamp_f1 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:24 am

Hi All,

I had applied for old HSMP in nov 2007 and got rejected because of my Degree certificate. I applied for the new Tier 1 in December 08. Now the thing is my B1 US visa was rejected which I mentioned but I did not mention about the HSMP since I thaught it was only a approval letter and not Entry Clearance since then it was that after HSMP approval letter we were supposed to apply for EC.

Now should I write again to HO saying that my HSMP was rejected with that Refernce number or is it fine with what I have stated. Let me know. If it gets rejected cause of above reason I will have to reapply because nothing much I can do on this its my mistake so have to suffer for this. Hopefully they will not since all my docs are perfectly fine apart from this BIG mistake I did which I realized few days back. Please suggest me on this.

Thanks,
Alok