ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi sskhan and Maz, that's great news!

Inshalllah you will both get good news.

Please keep us posted on the outcomes.

imi

Post by imi » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Maz_xx wrote:hey guys my husband also applied 18th nov in islamabad i jus chekd the status rite nw and passports rediii wohooooo
hey maz, that is a great news. i am happy 4 u.
Yay! i think the processing ball is back to rolling.

kayaniii

helpppppp

Post by kayaniii » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:40 am

this is my first post in this forum.. Hav been reading all visa issues and i guess this is a best place wher i can find best solution....
i hav got married in june 2008 and my wife went back to uk in august ..n i will apply my settlment in feb 2009 cos she got job now n m able to apply so is there any guidenc regardng docs cos i hav waited for 7 months already n i dnt wana wait anymore plzz send me complete info about docs ... Or han i m working in US based IT company n they will also offer me job in uk cos our work related to remotely IT sulutions so shall i show this job to BHC ???

thanks

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 am

thnks imi, missy, sskhan
well thing is we havnt got the fonecall yet, but it does say we cn go to the visa centre to collect it so im unsure incase they send him back...i think he will go though...abt 2hour drive. good luck to everyone im praying for u all inshallah everything works out very quikly with positive news

petalro

Post by petalro » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:17 am

oh maz thats great news.. seems lik every1 is getting sum news in some sort of way. like naznin said hope we get some news soon too as we applied soon after u guys ahh im happy for both of you.

izzie

Post by izzie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:11 am

hey maz!!!

thats realli gud newz and im sooo happy 4u :D :D inshallah im sure it will be gud newz 4 u and sskhan on monday! will make dua 4 both of u... keep us updated wont u?

plz pray 4me n hubby aswell, hope we hear frm BHC soon as we applied 2 days after u guyz... Gud luck!!!

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:48 am

thanks for ur support guys, inshallah you will hear within the week or so cos we all applied at similar dates. Im so relieved and nervous at the same time..but yeh i think the BHC are shifting their arses finally and processing abit faster since the other apps have been sent to dubai. Anyway jus for ur update, our status changed after exactly 7 weeks and 3 days.. my husband applied on nov 18th at islamabad and i dont think they made enquiries with my work place... good or bad sign ..i dont know :?:

izzie

Post by izzie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:54 am

hey maz... i dnt think they make workplace enquiries wid all settlement apps... as long as the ECO is satisfied (based on da paperwork uve provided in ur appl) that ur in permanent post and working sufficient hours and gettin enuff income to support both u n hubbi, they usually dnt bother makin enquiries wid workplace...

Can't wait now till my hubby gets sum news abt his passport.. dnt be nervous hun...inshallah my prayers r wid u and im sure ur patience will bring u positive news!!!

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi All,

Hey Maz how u feeling? Only 2 days to go before we find out what our future will be like...lol i feel so nervous and anxious...amazing i never look forward to Mondays but this time i cant wait till Monday just want the days to fly by! Its awful having to wait like this...

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:05 pm

aww thanks izzie i jus hope its a good thing they havent felt the need to enquire..
sskhan im exactly the same, the outcome on monday after all that wait i rly still cnt believe it - normally i chek the website evday but yestersay i dint and then after reading tht ur passports ready i thought i should try as wed both applied same dates..i could believe it i was on the fone to hubby in the evening and i jus went OMG its redy!

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:20 pm

i know it sounds too good to be true...lol i like you used to check the status everyday but on Friday i didnt coz i though it duznt change anyway and then i recvd a call saying hes been called to collect his passport...i was shocked!! I actually thought my husband was lying coz i xpected the BHC to take a few more weeks yet!

naznin

Post by naznin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

hey maz_xx,i read abt u,m reli very glad :) .i will pray to Allah 4 u.u n ssskkhan will get a gud news inshAllah.
but kip us update 4 the result.

with best wishes.
Allah hafiz.

Virk
Newly Registered

Post by Virk » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:42 pm

bazuk wrote:
izzie wrote:OMG guyz i cnt believe it but Gerry's and BHC have more holidays coming up.

Dis is wat it now says on da website:

"UK VACs will remain closed on Jan 07 & Jan 08 in lieu of Muharrum Holidays"

Im gettin so annoyed at the amount of holidays they're takin! At dis rate those of us dat applied late novemeber probabli won't hear anything til feb/march!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Woah ! not more holidays ! its a joke. I was hoping to hear something this week but I better forget about it. It seems like there's a hold up for all of us who applied late November. I heard from someone that some of the applications are being sent to the BHC in Abu Dhabi for processing to even the load for ISB. Prob why its causing delays in waiting times.

Come on BHC what are you doing ?? :(
@ Bazuk :D
I think we"ll all get consumed up in this long WAIT. I am waiting for the outcome since !3th,October,2008.....over 3 months now.......THEY do not bother to reply you back if you send them an e-mail. Any different experience do you have ????
Best of luck to all in waiting limbo. :lol:
VIRK

naznin

Post by naznin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

virk did u apply or a visa?i u did so then where did u do dat?n wen did u apply?

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:32 am

thnx naznin and everyone else...i will let u know
inshallah ur turns are next guys just hang in there..thinking of u all best of luckxx

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 am

inshallah MAZ u'l gt d news uv been hoping 4. x

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:52 am

hey guys i just had an update my hubi rang them and they told him that his docz have bin sent to islamabad and to check back in 3 days iv nerver heard of any1s applications being sent to a different VAC centre we applied in karachi i was just wondering gues if any1 nows anythin more about this is this normal (it doesnt sound normal) but oh well ....sskhan and maz its the big day lol! good luck.

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:11 am

@maz n sskhan: am sooo excited 4 both ov u... hurry up n giv us da gud newz lol!!! :D

baz901
Newly Registered

application ready for collection

Post by baz901 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:11 am

hi hows things, im in need of help as my wife got a call to say application is ready for collection but her mum answered the call and didnt understand what they told her as whoever phoned was in a rush to hang up so all she understood was that the application is ready for collection at first i thought it was a prank by someone but i checked status and it really is ready but we have no idea when and how to collect it? could someone please help me as my wife stays in multan and we applied in lahore but sont want her to go all the way there only to be told u need an appointment? plz help asap thanks..

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:19 am

baz: i dont think you need an appoinment i fink you just go but im pretty sure there are specific times though for collection maybe the others can help on this oh yh have you checked the gerry's site they have the times for submission and collection for each VAC centre , if you dont mind me asking when did u apply?

baz901
Newly Registered

Post by baz901 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:27 am

i checked gerrys but it doesnt say anything about colletion times i even called the helpline and they werent much help either so i dont know what to do now...

we applied in lahore on 20th of november and status changed today along with the phone my wife got in the morning to say it was back from the high commision

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:24 am

baz im sorry im not much help i dont now much about this but to the best of my knowledge i dont think you need an appoinment just go and tell them that you were contacted and told that your passport is ready but there might be someone else on here that nows more.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 am

for godsake im so ***** off they told my husband he has to wait for the call even though hes status has changed. Great. Extended waitng thats all i need i honestly thought he'd be able to get it.

naznin

Post by naznin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:36 am

Asalam-o-Aalikum,

hey maz dont get angry man.everything will b ine inshAllah.
u know no news is good newssssssssssss.does any1 know abt sskhan?

goold luck man.

Allah hafiz.

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:41 am

@maz: OMG cant believe they can get away wid doing things like this... but i wudnt let them get 2 ya sis... inshallah all will be fine in a few days tym and ul be wid ur hubby b4 u kno it... jus stay calm n think positive! :D