ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Desprately seeking for advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xm6778
Newly Registered

Desprately seeking for advice

Post by xm6778 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:41 am

Hi all

I got problem about maintenancefunds, below £800 for few days, and thats for sure my application will be refused, a faint hope is that i am still struggle for the decision that whether i should attend my PSW premium (13, Jan)

many people say luck is the key in my case, but i dont think it is reliable ! so i have 2 options to go:
1. go there and pray !!
2.cancel this premium and go back to my country, wait for another 3 month then apply

and my question is also about the option 1, if they refuse my application, do i have another chance to re-apply it when i go back to my country if i dont take appeal !!

what are the odds to win this case if i do appeal??

many thanks !!

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:44 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.