ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Who's planning/applying/applied, for Tier 1 (G) from PK???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Who's planning/applying/applied, for Tier 1 (G) from PK???

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:47 am

Hey Guys and Gals! If you are member here in this forum (specifically from Pakistan), I am trying to make strong community here, so that, every Pakistani, who is planning/applying or applied for Tier 1, can share their views, ask questions, find solution for their querries and above all, get rid of the loneliness :wink:

Hope you all like my idea. Also, I have created another thread (u can find by searcing thread with author name "go2zeeshan2004"). Please visit my both threads and if you like these topics, share your views and keep on posting in both. May our discussions, help peoples out and we will get benefitted for that - Aameen

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

Saad Moten
Newly Registered

Post by Saad Moten » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Dear Zeeshan,

I am planning to apply for Tier-1, if you have inclusive information or guidance do let me know accordingly.

Regards,

Saad Moten.

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello!

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:30 am

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Good to c someone here. Welcome dear!Can you give a brief intro of urself?When are u going to apply for Tier 1, Saad?What info. u need?Ask me if u need any assistance in this regard. Meanwhile, go to boder agency website and read out guidance notes under Tier 1 category, that will surely help u out as well.

Feel free to ask and GOOD LUCK!

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

salloo

Post by salloo » Tue May 05, 2009 11:13 am

AoA All,
Please read the following and guide me if you can
Maintenance Funds for myself only (Family not included)

Thanks in Advance