ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earning for 3 months only.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jitesh.bhalla
Newly Registered

Previous earning for 3 months only.

Post by jitesh.bhalla » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:55 pm

hi all,

i am planning to apply for tier 1 visa , i got my job three months back before that i was not working , i am earning decent salary(120000/month)
and i m maintaining sufficiant funds in my account .
so my question is that can i apply for this visa with three months salary slip and bank statement or i have to wait for 12 months.

Thanks
please help.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Previous earning for 3 months only.

Post by push » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:01 pm

jitesh.bhalla wrote:hi all,

i am planning to apply for tier 1 visa , i got my job three months back before that i was not working , i am earning decent salary(120000/month)
and i m maintaining sufficiant funds in my account .
so my question is that can i apply for this visa with three months salary slip and bank statement or i have to wait for 12 months.

Thanks
please help.
Yes you can apply for Tier-1 straight away. Period for earnings for you will be last 12 months with "0" salary in initial 9 months.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

zayedshah

Post by zayedshah » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:12 pm

push_hsmp wrote:Yes you can apply for Tier-1 straight away. Period for earnings for you will be last 12 months with "0" salary in initial 9 months.
Hi push_hsmp, can he just say he is claiming for just the three months (say 14Sep2008 to 14Dec2008) and apply? I am in a similar situation where I am qualified with earnings from 14Apr08 to 14Oct08 (7 months) but should I still say my earnings claim period is for 12 months from say 01feb08 to 01feb09? (There is a field in the application where we have to mention from what date to what date we are claiming). Thanks.

nakvis

Should be ok

Post by nakvis » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Below is the point 87 from latest Tier-1 (General) guidence...

"87. An applicant may claim for a period of earnings of less than 12 months if they have earned sufficient funds to claim the necessary points."

As per the above, applicant can just claim for 3 months income if he can score the required points.

zayedshah

Re: Should be ok

Post by zayedshah » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi Nakvis, that was a fast response. Thnx mate!

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm

zayedshah wrote:
push_hsmp wrote:Yes you can apply for Tier-1 straight away. Period for earnings for you will be last 12 months with "0" salary in initial 9 months.
Hi push_hsmp, can he just say he is claiming for just the three months (say 14Sep2008 to 14Dec2008) and apply? I am in a similar situation where I am qualified with earnings from 14Apr08 to 14Oct08 (7 months) but should I still say my earnings claim period is for 12 months from say 01feb08 to 01feb09? (There is a field in the application where we have to mention from what date to what date we are claiming). Thanks.
For the purpose of filling the form, the period will still be 12 months but the earnings for intial 6/7/9 months could be "0" and you can clarify in your cover leter that your 3 month's salary is sufficient for meeting the point's criteria.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer