ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earnings question.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jitesh.bhalla
Newly Registered

Previous earnings question.

Post by jitesh.bhalla » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:29 am

I am woking in my dad company as an employee from last four months and i am earning decent salary which makes me eligible for previous earning points that I required. MY QUESTION IS THAT --
* IS IT OK IF I SHOW THE PROOF OF PREVIOUS EARNINGS WITH THE SAME COMPANY ?
*CAN THEY MAKE ANY OBJECTION (AMBSY PEOPLE)THAT U CAN NOT SHOW THE EARNINGS FROM YOUR DAD'S COMPANY ?

push
United Kingdom

Re: Previous earnings question.

Post by push » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:24 am

jitesh.bhalla wrote:I am woking in my dad company as an employee from last four months and i am earning decent salary which makes me eligible for previous earning points that I required. MY QUESTION IS THAT --
* IS IT OK IF I SHOW THE PROOF OF PREVIOUS EARNINGS WITH THE SAME COMPANY ?
*CAN THEY MAKE ANY OBJECTION (AMBSY PEOPLE)THAT U CAN NOT SHOW THE EARNINGS FROM YOUR DAD'S COMPANY ?
PREVIOUS EARNINGS : do you mean earnings prior to 4 months?

You can show earnings from your own company let alone your Dad's co.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

jitesh.bhalla
Newly Registered

Post by jitesh.bhalla » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 pm

thanks , u solved my problem.

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi all,

Good morning.

I am planning to apply for tier1 application by end of this month. I am having a doubt in my pervious earning section.

I planning to show my pay slips from January 2008 to Dec 2008, but in the month of December 2008 month no money is credited to my Indian salary because there was a due from the company and company is recovered the due from my December month salary. I am having the salary slip with all the details and it has mentioned the total earning was recovered towards the company Due and the net pay as 0.

In this case I can show the pervious earnings from Dec 2007 to Dec 2008 instead of showing from January 2008 to Dec 2008.

Please clarify the above point.

Regards
Kandasamy

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:32 pm

In this case I can show the pervious earnings from Dec 2007 to Dec 2008 instead of showing from January 2008 to Dec 2008.
Yes, you can as per below guidance..

He/She can claim points for a single, consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before this application
I planning to show my pay slips from January 2008 to Dec 2008, but in the month of December 2008 month no money is credited to my Indian salary because there was a due from the company and company is recovered the due from my December month salary. I am having the salary slip with all the details and it has mentioned the total earning was recovered towards the company Due and the net pay as 0.
You can still use the Jan-dec 08 earnings period because you have the pay slip explaining everything and But if you want to earn more points than use the above peroid..

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 am

Hi Ramesh,

If I am showing the pay slips from Dec2007 to Nov 2008, I would like to know on which dated exchange I need to show i.e. I need to show the Nov 2008 exchange rate or the Dec 2008 exchange rate.

Regards
Kandasamy