ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

if PSW refuse

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vickyy
Newly Registered

if PSW refuse

Post by vickyy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 pm

hi,applied for PSW on 16 dec and student visa expired on 30 dec2008,if my PSW get refuse, would that be possible for me to apply again for student visa if i get addmission in MBA asap within 28 days
other question is if i want to appeal against the decision of ho ,do we suppose to send passport for appeal as well,what is it like,
thanks in advance

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:42 pm

It really depends on the circumstances of the refusal. If it is due to funding then going for another course is not going to get you any further?
If it is due to the establishment you rceived the PGD from that might be an entirely different matter.

Why do you think you will be refused?

vickyy
Newly Registered

Post by vickyy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:45 am

applied almost 3 months ago am not sure what could be the reason for refusal but as i havent heard anything my mind is going on everyside

salam123

Post by salam123 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:54 am

Frontier Mole wrote:It really depends on the circumstances of the refusal. If it is due to funding then going for another course is not going to get you any further?
If it is due to the establishment you rceived the PGD from that might be an entirely different matter.

Why do you think you will be refused?
might be u can switch back as a student....as the refuse comes for maintenance fund.