ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Visas - The Official Caseworker's Manual

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vadim531
Newly Registered

Post by Vadim531 » Thu May 29, 2008 5:37 pm

Hey, has anyone a caseworker guidance (HSMP extension) valid during 2005 and Nov 2006 (before fatal changes to the programme have been made)? Regretfully, I erased my copy from a hard drive, but desperately need in now. Please help!

nedian21
Newly Registered

Post by nedian21 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:08 pm

Vadim531 wrote:Hey, has anyone a caseworker guidance (HSMP extension) valid during 2005 and Nov 2006 (before fatal changes to the programme have been made)? Regretfully, I erased my copy from a hard drive, but desperately need in now. Please help!
I have got some of those docs. Let me know if u still havent found them. I will email it to you.

thaman

Post by thaman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:18 pm

nedian21 wrote:
Vadim531 wrote:Hey, has anyone a caseworker guidance (HSMP extension) valid during 2005 and Nov 2006 (before fatal changes to the programme have been made)? Regretfully, I erased my copy from a hard drive, but desperately need in now. Please help!
I have got some of those docs. Let me know if u still havent found them. I will email it to you.
hi nedian...can u please email those guidance if you still have...i m also sending u an pm

thanks

nedian21
Newly Registered

Post by nedian21 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:15 pm

thaman wrote:
nedian21 wrote:
hi nedian...can u please email those guidance if you still have...i m also sending u an pm

thanks
Whts ur email id. I havent received any PM from you.

xen400
Newly Registered

CW manual for new TIER 1

Post by xen400 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:30 am

Is the case worker manual for the new TIER 1 accessible on the web yet :shock:

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Are the guidelines for tier1 out yet?

taniaferoz
Newly Registered

Case worker Manual - tier 1(geaneral) Point based System

Post by taniaferoz » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi,

It would be really nice, if any one could provide me with the case worker manual for tier 1(general) point based system.

Email would be great tania.feroz@gmail.com

Regards
Tee

ssg0
Newly Registered

Manual of whims !!

Post by ssg0 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:56 pm

Application rejected after a 3 month wait ! And for no reason !! The manual and standards are just a farse !!! The case worker rejects or accepts applications based on whims !!!!

Apparently the documents in my case were not examined properly. :?

I had submitted all the documents and my application was rejected saying that one set of documents was not presented though it was and according to the specifications. The documents were right there in my application !! This is pure negligence on the part of the case worker. This is outrageous !! Also I cannot appeal for reconsideration of the decision because I am already resident in the UK.

What can an applicant now do?!! He submits all the documents and in the right order and then he gets a message back saying that the very documents that he has sent are not visible to the case worker's eyes !!!! This is high handedness at its worst !!!!

Damn it !!!!

Virk
Newly Registered

How Long Can BHC Hold Back Passport for EC? Indefinite???

Post by Virk » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:26 pm

PPra wrote:These are guidelines about how your HSMP application is processed by the caseworker. Getting visa is a seperate process. You apply for visa after you have got the HSMP approval letter.

Does anyone have any information about how the VISA (Entry Clearance) application is processed?

Thanks
PPra
Dear Forum Members! Your Attention Needed.
Does Anyone Know?
1 – Can BHC keep the applicants waiting for indefinite period (months & months) who has submitted their passports for Entry Clearance?
2 – What do the rules, practice and experience say with regard to this delay when the BHC does not respond to the correspondence and your enquiry? (E-mail, fax and written enquiry sent through courier assisted service included.)
3 – Where to seek assistance for this delay when the passport is submitted for Entry Clearance from the context of “ Allowed Appealâ€

apply4hsmp

Re: Manual of whims !!

Post by apply4hsmp » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:07 pm

would u kindly elaborate what happened ?
ssg0 wrote:Application rejected after a 3 month wait ! And for no reason !! The manual and standards are just a farse !!! The case worker rejects or accepts applications based on whims !!!!

Apparently the documents in my case were not examined properly. :?

I had submitted all the documents and my application was rejected saying that one set of documents was not presented though it was and according to the specifications. The documents were right there in my application !! This is pure negligence on the part of the case worker. This is outrageous !! Also I cannot appeal for reconsideration of the decision because I am already resident in the UK.

What can an applicant now do?!! He submits all the documents and in the right order and then he gets a message back saying that the very documents that he has sent are not visible to the case worker's eyes !!!! This is high handedness at its worst !!!!

Damn it !!!!

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hi,

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:59 am

Hello virk,

Good to hear u from pk too and applied and waiting but its sad, that its been too long for u :cry: Time taken by them (BHC), is as far as I knw, un predictable, but I think it cannot be everlasting one. There might be some confusion in few cases that lead them to delay other than expected. Hope, u get it soon.

Also, I have made a seperate threads (just for pakistani applicants for Tier-1 (u can search it by my name "go2zeeshan2004". Go there and post reply plz.

GOOD LUCK!
Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:50 am

Is there a case worker manual available for Tier-1 (general) application?

tier1_ilr
Newly Registered

Post by tier1_ilr » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Leema2010
Newly Registered

Any guidance for options for dependents post refusal?

Post by Leema2010 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:19 am

Hi All,

I got my visa refused last week, and am applying for an admin review. There is guidance on UK visa webiste on how this is done, so i hav something to refer to. but my spouse got his visa refused too, only because we applied together n mine had been refused, thats the only reason stated for his refusal.

Is there any guidance on how he can proceed without reapplying? Reapplying wud mean living with the current refusal stamp on passport...

Can I attach a letter with my admin review, saying that my husband's got rejected only cuz mine was, can his case be reconsidered with mine?? Any ideas?