ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi All,

Today my husband went to collect his passport and Alhamdulillah we recvd good news!! He's got his visa finally after a long 2 year wait :D :D

I'm well chuffed!!! Still cant believe it though...it just sounds too good to be true!!! Lol

Dont worry Maz if the status has changed on the internet you will receive a phone call soon just hang in there for a little longer... And i pray that the rest of you who r waiting hear from them soon with good news Inshallah!!

baz901
Newly Registered

Post by baz901 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:40 pm

congrats sskhan786 i hope we all get some good news this week too. Could u tell me how to collect passpost from them and do u have any idea how long u have after u get visa the visa to actually travel is there a time limit?

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:41 pm

thank u so much for u r support guys..naznin..izzie sskhan yaaayyy u must be singin off the rooftops thats great news im so pleased, 1 more person happy...only abt 100 to go lol

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Yay! congratualtions sskhan!!! sum gud newz at last... guess u were right wen u sed 3 woz ur lucky numba lol!

Gud luck 2 u n ur hubby. May u both share a long and peaceful life 2getha- Aameen.

Plz pray 4 me 2... am really hoping we hear sumfin dis week. Take care

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Thank you very much guys!! I knw the wait is awful so i will pray 4u guys and i really do hope that u guys get a response soon.

Baz my husband also applied in Lahore and when he recvd a phone call on Friday he was given a time to go n pick it up at 2 but i think he went late coz he rang n told us at 11.00 this morning which makes it 4 in Pakistan.. i think u have to come within 28 days from when u get the visa.

baz901
Newly Registered

Post by baz901 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks sskhan786 but problem is my wifes mum answered the phone and all she understood was that documents are ready for collection she doesnt know what time or what day they said ? Now what do i do ive tried calling the helpline but they just u have to go when they tell u? Can anyone shed more light on this please im so nervous!

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi Baz,

All i can say is that if u cant get in contact with them to find out a day or time then just tell ur wife to go down tomorrow in the afternoon and see what they say...it may o may not be a wasted journey i dont think it should be a problem really they shud give her the passport when she goes down if not they' l give her a date and time to come back

baz901
Newly Registered

Post by baz901 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:08 pm

only thing is its gonna take her 6 hours to lahore oh well guess am gonna have to hope for the best

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:11 pm

congrats sskhan thats reli gud news wish u n ur partner all the best sis keep prayin for us tho yh i so hope we hear from them soon 2 .. baz thats thats along drive but itl b worth it.

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Thank you Petalro

I just hope you guys receive the good news that i recvd soon May Allah accept your Duas and wishes. Aameen.

naznin

Post by naznin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

sskhan: Alhamdulillah ur hubi gat a visa finally.its great news.
may Allah wash ur all troubles in every aspect o life.wish u hav a very prosperus cheerull life.

just pray 4 us.

with best wishes.

Allah hafiz.

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Congats SSKhan. wishing you the best of luck in your life together.

Petalro- all applications are sent to Islamabad to be processed, so there is nothing to worry about, good news should be coming your way soon. :)

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:28 pm

If baz901 had applied on the 20th Nov it means we are nearing our turn for our applications to be looked at my wife applied on the 27th Nov from Lahore. To my estimates i'm expecting we hear something by next week the latest.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:29 pm

sskhan786 wrote:Hi All,

Today my husband went to collect his passport and Alhamdulillah we recvd good news!! He's got his visa finally after a long 2 year wait :D :D

I'm well chuffed!!! Still cant believe it though...it just sounds too good to be true!!! Lol
Mubarak SSKhan, its been long time coming but at last it has happened.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Maz_xx wrote:for godsake im so ***** off they told my husband he has to wait for the call even though hes status has changed. Great. Extended waitng thats all i need i honestly thought he'd be able to get it.
I suggest you wait 4 working days before telling your other half to go and collect papers if you don’t get the call. We never received the call, although the online status had changed and on the 5th day my missus went without receiving the call she got the papers without any problem.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:50 pm

petalro wrote:hey guys i just had an update my hubi rang them and they told him that his docz have bin sent to islamabad and to check back in 3 days iv nerver heard of any1s applications being sent to a different VAC centre we applied in karachi i was just wondering gues if any1 nows anythin more about this is this normal (it doesnt sound normal) but oh well ....sskhan and maz its the big day lol! good luck.
Guys....VAC's are just like Royal Mail, they are responsible for accepting applications, passing it over to BHC to make a decision, then they will pass the papers back to VAC and then they will contact you to come and collect the papers.

VAC's are in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Mirpur whereas BHC (embassy) is the one that makes the decision and they are based in Islamabad - they will be moving soon.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:58 pm

lot of updates lately lol

sskhan786 - im soo happi 4 ya...hope u n hubbi av a happi life 2gther.....:)

i hope every1 else who is waitin 4 calls or have recieved inshahALLAH you will get good news, looks like BHC are moving there butts now good to see they are workin a lil bit faster, i received an email from BHC and it said the following

"Thank you for your e-mail enquiry. This is to inform you that above visa has been authorised to issue but is still in process. Please wait to be contacted in due course.

NOW GUYS WAT DOES THAT MEAN? any 1 care 2 explain plzzzzzzz

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:48 pm

By the sounds of it the visa has been authorised just as it says. Its been given the all clear for it to be stamped !! This is excellent news ..

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:59 pm

bazuk wrote:By the sounds of it the visa has been authorised just as it says. Its been given the all clear for it to be stamped !! This is excellent news ..
That’s how I understand it...sounds promising.....

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:03 pm

naz08 what email did you send this query to ? My wife never gets any reply.

imi

Post by imi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 pm

Congrats sskhan for the visa. May Almight Allah grant you a happy future together with ur spouse. :)

Congrats naz, u just got it! That's it, they r telling you that they have given it to you. It couldn't be clearer than that now. :D :D

Congratz baz, at least it is the end of this tiring wait for you.

Maz, u should have just told them that u've got a call eventhough you didn't. It is oright to lie for those kinda buncha twats. they r not gonna find out either. they r just too lazy to go and search for your docs n tell u to come another day.

Guys, plz remember us in your good prayers.

But hey, does anyone know if we applied through ISL VAC then, where do we go to collect our passports? Is it the VAC or the Fedx in ISL Jinnah Market?

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:17 am

Hello everyone,

Congrats to SSKhan & Naz08. Naz08,as most of people said, I agree, it sounds like u have been given a visa and on ur way soon. Naz08, which email address u emailed to? and from where did u apply for visa and in which category? Guys and Gals from pk, can u please post ur reply in my threads as well? u can search them with author name (go2zeeshan2004)...

Also, like to add onething, VAC is responsible for taking applications and giving docs back to u, so u just have to be in touch with VAC.

GOOD LUCK to everyone who have applied (including me) :wink:

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:56 am

right guys i emailed this address Visqry2.Islamabad@fco.gov.uk and this one Islamabad.UKvisas@fco.gov.uk and i just asked them why they are taking so long with my apps and i have been waiting over 60 working days now, i was pretending to be hubbi lol, i sent the email from his email address thats how they replyed back to me.after about a week they replyed.

it says its athurised but "but is still in process. Please wait to be contacted in due course" i mean so i still gota wait or is it waiting to be stamped or wah.......i getting well nervous now in a good way

i pray every1 else who is waiting gets good news now...looks like BHC are movin n workin wuickly so not long now guys we will all get good news that we are waiting for :) funni enough it was the best gift i cud as for as it was my birhtday ysterday :)

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 am

Hey thank you for all your Duas and support..my wait is over Inshallah urz will be over very soon.

Congrats Naz08!!!! Hope you hear from them real soon so that ur husband can come and join you ASAP! Hope all those that r still waiting hear from the BHC very quickly...

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:59 am

imi its not that simple, they have a list of who theyv called so they send u bak!

naz congrats darling uv got it