ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Format of affidavit

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

happyxda
Newly Registered

Format of affidavit

Post by happyxda » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:53 am

Hi guys
I sent email to immigration officer regarding the name change affidavit. he replied saying that the official original document from your home country should be submitted, as i am in ireland so i need to go to india or to arrange posts to make one. could anybody please tell me the affidavit format for this purpose. also should i make it in previous date or the current date would work.
Many thanks Regards
Harpreet

PS: sorry about bothering too much regarding just name change. apologies

happyxda
Newly Registered

Post by happyxda » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:28 pm

please reply

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Format of affidavit

Post by Jedi001 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:33 am

happyxda wrote:Hi guys
I sent email to immigration officer regarding the name change affidavit. he replied saying that the official original document from your home country should be submitted, as i am in ireland so i need to go to india or to arrange posts to make one. could anybody please tell me the affidavit format for this purpose. also should i make it in previous date or the current date would work.
Many thanks Regards
Harpreet

PS: sorry about bothering too much regarding just name change. apologies
Whats the immigration officers name? As i want to check whether you got the reply from same officer who replied to me.

For your question:
could anybody please tell me the affidavit format for this purpose. also should i make it in previous date or the current date would work.
- Any date is fine before you apply as far as i understand.

In my case, my payslips and offer letter - current company had different name printed.

Example: In all my documents I have my name as A B C wherein B = Kumar.
But in Offer letter and Payslips I have my name as A B C wherein B = K, so my company puts the initial alphabet only rather than the complete middle name, this is what i explained in my email and fortunately i got a reply which i was expecting from Entry Clearence Officer :-).

Regards
Jedi001