ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:46 pm

basitali wrote:MR. Diokpa

I don't know what are your trying to say in your post. What I'm saying that only get rid of the eurpeons or any other community that are working illegally and do not disclose there payments to tax offices. So I have nothing against the geninue workers. Also I didnt say that I work for Home Office so please mind reading my post why I am writing on this forum.

Thanks,

Basit
if ho know i work there then what is the relation to do with me?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:24 am

basitali wrote:. I will report this to FSA Data Protection department because if you are working for Home Office then you are leaking the information. You are breaching the data protection act. Basit
Two things my little migrant friend.

First of all the FSA does not deal with Data Protection Act. The clue is in the letters FSA - Financial Services Authority. So it might be helpful to at least go to the right authority.

Secondly, for a breach of DPA personal or information from an identifiable legal entity has to be used in a way that is contrary to the DPA. So it might be helpful to point out the breach when you contact the correct authority. That is where your problem will be - as there has been no breach.

So before you gob off about things you do not have a clue about again I suggest you research the point.

As I said before, you are at best an IT contractor working for the Bank of England. However given your background, fairly basic educational status, low level of English, your immigration status, plus the no doubt distinct lack of security clearance I do not believe you were even allowed in the front door.

Now for another joke - Where does the Pink Panther live? Durham!

- durham, durham.... durhum durham durham...... :lol:

Feeling in a good mood now - so who can name the 7 dwarfs?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:10 am

basitali wrote:MR. Diokpa

I don't know what are your trying to say in your post. What I'm saying that only get rid of the eurpeons or any other community that are working illegally and do not disclose there payments to tax offices. So I have nothing against the geninue workers. Also I didnt say that I work for Home Office so please mind reading my post why I am writing on this forum.

Thanks,

Basit

You don't even have a clue what you talking about, do you? I never saw any of your previous posts talking about illegal europeans, all you said was to get rid of europeans! And did my post mention your name as claiming to work for the home office? Take a chill pill and before you come on here blabbing, maybe you could do some research about what you are about to talk about. Comon now, you work with the Bank of England and you can't differentiate between DPA and FSA? Oh my! tut tut tut
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 am

war zone, time wasters, subject lost......

why the hell i am keep trying to find useful informations on this forum

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:58 am

every 1 please stop fighting..........

dharuv
Newly Registered

Post by dharuv » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
basitali wrote:. I will report this to FSA Data Protection department because if you are working for Home Office then you are leaking the information. You are breaching the data protection act. Basit
Two things my little migrant friend.

First of all the FSA does not deal with Data Protection Act. The clue is in the letters FSA - Financial Services Authority. So it might be helpful to at least go to the right authority.

Secondly, for a breach of DPA personal or information from an identifiable legal entity has to be used in a way that is contrary to the DPA. So it might be helpful to point out the breach when you contact the correct authority. That is where your problem will be - as there has been no breach.

So before you gob off about things you do not have a clue about again I suggest you research the point.

As I said before, you are at best an IT contractor working for the Bank of England. However given your background, fairly basic educational status, low level of English, your immigration status, plus the no doubt distinct lack of security clearance I do not believe you were even allowed in the front door.

Now for another joke - Where does the Pink Panther live? Durham!

- durham, durham.... durhum durham durham...... :lol:

Feeling in a good mood now - so who can name the 7 dwarfs?
Dear FM,

The information provided by you is very important to us sir...rather then answering this people who don't like u.....it will worth of time spending to sort out problem of genuine student........

i love watching fight but here we all are in panic situation...because we are not getting any answer from HO...I hope u understand our desperation and inform us about what is new thing going to happen with PSW...how much more time we have to wait....what we need to do....

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:32 am

You guys are no fun - not a single reply to the naming of the 7 dwarfs....

CCL - somewhat disappointingly my prediction of a refusal and a 10 year deception ban proved some what out. I said if I was wrong I would say so and apologise. My apologies, the refusals are only coming with a one year ban apparently.

The CCL chapter is far from closed; there is whatever is happening to the college operators and from that there will possibly be further recriminations for the people with IGS / PSW from CCL currently.

I believe a lot more information has yet to come to the surface. Certainly one thing has to be answered - how many fake PGD certificates were issued?

god
Newly Registered

Post by god » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:45 am

dear all bogus and real students.
if you have applied from ccl college and waiting for result,let me tell you all are going rejected.it is because the principal of ccl has run away pakistan.
now as you all know you have come here to earn and probably learn when you have earned enough.but got caught.
so there are two way remaning.
.go home according to law
.stay illegally and earn money you have invested in real or bogus education.
but never feel sad.from winston churchill to gorden brown all do corruption and illegal things.
learn to chill in every condition.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:17 am

god wrote:dear all bogus and real students.
if you have applied from ccl college and waiting for result,let me tell you all are going rejected.it is because the principal of ccl has run away pakistan.
now as you all know you have come here to earn and probably learn when you have earned enough.but got caught.
so there are two way remaning.
.go home according to law
.stay illegally and earn money you have invested in real or bogus education.
but never feel sad.from winston churchill to gorden brown all do corruption and illegal things.
learn to chill in every condition.
no thanx for ur unnecessary advise.........

basitali

Post by basitali » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 pm

FM - I think its better for you to stop assuming things about others. Also I dont know what level of qualification you have but I got Masters Degree i.e second highest level of qualification after Phd. with almost 10 years industry experience if you consider that a very basic level of qualification then I think you are really stupid. I know my english is not good as other natives of this country the reason for this is I am foreigner. Just to add I can speak persian, bit of friench, and Arabic languange not like you only speak English. I have not done masters in english I got masters degree in computing so I know my work very well. Also for your kind information I am permanent employee of bank of england so stop living in fools world. At least think before you talk and just chill man. --------------- :-)

Basit

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:11 pm

basitali wrote:FM - I think its better for you to stop assuming things about others. Also I dont know what level of qualification you have but I got Masters Degree i.e second highest level of qualification after Phd. with almost 10 years industry experience if you consider that a very basic level of qualification then I think you are really stupid. I know my english is not good as other natives of this country the reason for this is I am foreigner. Just to add I can speak persian, bit of friench, and Arabic languange not like you only speak English. I have not done masters in english I got masters degree in computing so I know my work very well. Also for your kind information I am permanent employee of bank of england so stop living in fools world. At least think before you talk and just chill man. --------------- :-)

Basit
we all here for sharing info not ugly fighting..........basit

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Interested to know how you have 10 years experience in the industry coming from a student to HSMP in less than that period?
And how do you expalin your lack of understanding of what the FSA does?

Out of interest where did you study your initial degree?

As for languages sorry your assumption is wrong this time...... not all Brits are stereotypically without another language. Some of us were force fed French, German and worse still Latin. Glad to say escaped the clutches of the French & Latin Masters but got stuck with German - which amazingly I passed the O level. Still use it on & off the ski slopes.

All the best :D

salam123

Post by salam123 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:49 am

Frontier Mole wrote:Interested to know how you have 10 years experience in the industry coming from a student to HSMP in less than that period?
And how do you expalin your lack of understanding of what the FSA does?

Out of interest where did you study your initial degree?

As for languages sorry your assumption is wrong this time...... not all Brits are stereotypically without another language. Some of us were force fed French, German and worse still Latin. Glad to say escaped the clutches of the French & Latin Masters but got stuck with German - which amazingly I passed the O level. Still use it on & off the ski slopes.

All the best :D
all ccl student will get visa......

basitali

Post by basitali » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 pm

FM - I got 10 year experience but I havn't gained all that experience in UK. I got my first job back in Jan 1998 as Computer Technician then worked sevral years in Dubai and Pakistan I came here on Work Permit. Then after two years I was fed up and want to study more so that I can progress in my career and go one or two more step above. My employer don't want me to study fulltime and because of that I left my job and changed my visa to student visa. After Masters degree I got a Job straight away as SQL Developer and changed visa to IGS and then later changed to HSMP. I got my first degree from Pakistan NUST University i.e. one of the top in Pakistan. I got my schooling in embassy school in Dubai as my dad was working there as civil engineer. I'm lacking an FSA knowledge because its not required for my Job. I develop SSIS packages and write the code in .NET so FSA knowledge is irrelevant what I'm doing at work. Also to add on I am Microsoft certified MCITP, MCDBA, MCSE and MCPD.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:57 pm

basitali wrote:FM - I got 10 year experience but I havn't gained all that experience in UK. I got my first job back in Jan 1998 as Computer Technician then worked sevral years in Dubai and Pakistan I came here on Work Permit. Then after two years I was fed up and want to study more so that I can progress in my career and go one or two more step above. My employer don't want me to study fulltime and because of that I left my job and changed my visa to student visa. After Masters degree I got a Job straight away as SQL Developer and changed visa to IGS and then later changed to HSMP. I got my first degree from Pakistan NUST University i.e. one of the top in Pakistan. I got my schooling in embassy school in Dubai as my dad was working there as civil engineer. I'm lacking an FSA knowledge because its not required for my Job. I develop SSIS packages and write the code in .NET so FSA knowledge is irrelevant what I'm doing at work. Also to add on I am Microsoft certified MCITP, MCDBA, MCSE and MCPD.
oh we don't need ur biography.............

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:15 pm

basitali wrote:FM - I got 10 year experience but I havn't gained all that experience in UK. I got my first job back in Jan 1998 as Computer Technician then worked sevral years in Dubai and Pakistan I came here on Work Permit. Then after two years I was fed up and want to study more so that I can progress in my career and go one or two more step above. My employer don't want me to study fulltime and because of that I left my job and changed my visa to student visa. After Masters degree I got a Job straight away as SQL Developer and changed visa to IGS and then later changed to HSMP. I got my first degree from Pakistan NUST University i.e. one of the top in Pakistan. I got my schooling in embassy school in Dubai as my dad was working there as civil engineer. I'm lacking an FSA knowledge because its not required for my Job. I develop SSIS packages and write the code in .NET so FSA knowledge is irrelevant what I'm doing at work. Also to add on I am Microsoft certified MCITP, MCDBA, MCSE and MCPD.
People are not here to know what your quslification is, so please stick the forum to its actual subject. BTW if you are on HSMP then how come you are in this forum, you shouldn't be here. I cant understand people like this making up stories. such a loosers.

Guys please carry on with the subject of this thread, Its an immigration forum not a forum for CV writing.

basitali

Post by basitali » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Hey candyshop / salam, I'm not either intrested to tell you my biography. Its MR FM who I'm replying to because I'm talking to him. So you better read and then reply.

Candyshop tell you what you are big looser not me because you came to fake college CCL or BITES or whatever. I only came to this forum because I thought that FM is passing rude comments to the poor students who trying to get information from the website. But I was wronge. Carry on FM picking on these fake CCL and BITES students and kick them out of the country.

Basit

salam123

Post by salam123 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:31 pm

basitali wrote:Hey candyshop / salam, I'm not either intrested to tell you my biography. Its MR FM who I'm replying to because I'm talking to him. So you better read and then reply.

Candyshop tell you what you are big looser not me because you came to fake college CCL or BITES or whatever. I only came to this forum because I thought that FM is passing rude comments to the poor students who trying to get information from the website. But I was wronge. Carry on FM picking on these fake CCL and BITES students and kick them out of the country.

Basit
why didn't u pm to fm????????????????????

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 am

basitali wrote:Hey candyshop / salam, I'm not either intrested to tell you my biography. Its MR FM who I'm replying to because I'm talking to him. So you better read and then reply.

Basit
lol.... no comments from my side because i dont need to as person is showing his own mentality. so my friend good luck with your list of diplomas etc.

As far as concern of FM then I think he is doing the right job and telling the truth, which is sour. who are the students you are talking about. people those have issue with FM are fake student and no doubt HO is now tightening his grip on bogus colleges and diploma machines.

btw if i am looser then leave it up to me but do think about yourself, you know who you are.

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:55 am

Basit
lol.... no comments from my side because i dont need to as person is showing his own mentality. so my friend good luck with your list of diplomas etc.

As far as concern of FM then I think he is doing the right job and telling the truth, which is sour. who are the students you are talking about. people those have issue with FM are fake student and no doubt HO is now tightening his grip on bogus colleges and diploma machines.

btw if i am looser then leave it up to me but do think about yourself, you know who you are.

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:55 am

Basit

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:56 am

Basit

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:00 pm

Basit

b52

CCL thread must be closed

Post by b52 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Hi!
this thread must be closed, there is nothing, just fighting and pulling each others leg.
People come here to get advice and share their experiences, how HO have been treating them.
Lets stick this thread to its topic or delete it altogether.

salam123

Re: CCL thread must be closed

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 am

b52 wrote:Hi!
this thread must be closed, there is nothing, just fighting and pulling each others leg.
People come here to get advice and share their experiences, how HO have been treating them.
Lets stick this thread to its topic or delete it altogether.
please stop fighting........