ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of document for Tier1- Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Parry08
Newly Registered

List of document for Tier1- Extension

Post by Parry08 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi,

I am applying for Tier1 (General ) Extension. I am applying from UK and planning to submit following documents. Let me know if it is all-right or anything missing?

1. Educational Background - 35 points claimed

I have claimed 35 Points in HSMP application. No additional documents are provided.

2. Past Earnings -40 points claimed

Documents provided:
1) 12 months salary slips sealed and signed by finance manager XXXXXX. (Salary slips submitted from Jan 08 to Dec -2008.)
2) HSBC Bank Statements for the claim period showing my Net salary credited into Bank account.
3) P 60 form.

A separate cover letter is provided to explain monthly taxable income for the last 12 months.
3. Age Assessment - 0 points claimed
No Document is provided

4 UK Experience (5 points):

Previous earnings were in UK and documents are provided in Past Earning section.

5. English Language Requirement:

Documents provided:
No additional document are provided as I provided theses documents in my HSMP application dated…..

6 Maintenance Funds:

Documents Provided:
I have provided a separate letter to explain the maintenance funds..

nakvis

Post by nakvis » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:23 pm

You dont have to send P60 as it does not cover the complete period of your claim.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:45 pm

nakvis wrote:You dont have to send P60 as it does not cover the complete period of your claim.
Avoid sending anything additional as it might end up confusing the case worker.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

gradkg
Newly Registered

Post by gradkg » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi Push_HSMP,

For maintenance, I thought I would submit my current account statement and additionally savings account statement for 3 months.

I have enough funds to cover me and my dependent in my current account. I need not submit my savings account statement, however I felt it is better to submit additional evidence rather than missing out on Maintenance requirement.

Do you think I should not keep the savings account statement?

Regards,
Gradkg

Parry08
Newly Registered

Post by Parry08 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi,

I think if you an iota of doubt then it is worth submitting additional documents. But at the same time, we have to remember that more than necessary document will confuse the case worker. SO in my view if you are confident about that you have enough funds in your account, then you need submit the additional documents.

Parry

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:43 pm

gradkg wrote:Hi Push_HSMP,

For maintenance, I thought I would submit my current account statement and additionally savings account statement for 3 months.

I have enough funds to cover me and my dependent in my current account. I need not submit my savings account statement, however I felt it is better to submit additional evidence rather than missing out on Maintenance requirement.

Do you think I should not keep the savings account statement?

Regards,
Gradkg
if just one account shows sufficient funds (with adequate headroom) and the statements are in stated formats then there is no point in sending additional statements.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer