ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 arrived

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waitingeea2
Newly Registered

eea2 arrived

Post by waitingeea2 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Hi there,i got my residence card thank god on Saturday.Exactly 8 1/2 months after application.Did make few complaints,but didnt think that worked much,they took all the time of the world to consider my application.They took 3 and a half weeks to send it as the satmp is dated 11th dec n i got it 27 th of dec.
Good luck to u all.

elevendi

Post by elevendi » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:21 am

congratulation!!! :D i am myself just over 8 months of waiting, maybe you can help by telling me what sort of complaint you made??? i posted something about this and i have been advice to try to make some

rogerex

Post by rogerex » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:46 am

Congrats!

I made my aplication in May so is close to 8 months and still waiting, complaint to the MP etc, not of much use. They just gave me my passport back as I had to travel, so I guess the only sing thta they are actually looking into my case will be when they request the passorts back!

Oh well, congratulatios again

waitingeea2
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by waitingeea2 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:46 pm

To be honest,i made about 4 complaints by fax and email.They did reply me over 2 emails only,saying that they are dealing with it etc.The email address was a general one and written at the bottom,nwcsu team.
Regardless of them replying me,it took the time it was supposed to take,i just got some peace of mind when i received emails but after a week,i got back to square 1 again. I think if u look at previous posts,most of us took an average time of 8.5-9 months.So have faith in god, n have patience.It will pay off in the end.