ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does applying thru any particular agency mks difrnce to BHC?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

globetrotter_ks

Does applying thru any particular agency mks difrnce to BHC?

Post by globetrotter_ks » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 am

Hi just wanted to know that if i apply through an immigration agency or any solicitor from Mumbai for Tier1 HSMP does it make any difference thru whom i am applying. I mean does the BHC check that it has been applied through an well known or any credible agency and they issue visas fast. And if its not a reputed one or not know chances of rejection are high. Coz last week i met an sloicitor who told that BHC sees that thru whom the papers are being filed adn i case of any query they can contact us directly. i qualify for 95 points but the solicitor also told that as i dont gain weightage on age and UK work exp for which i get zero my case cud be a little weak.

raghu0307

Re: Does applying thru any particular agency mks difrnce to

Post by raghu0307 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:15 am

globetrotter_ks wrote:Hi just wanted to know that if i apply through an immigration agency or any solicitor from Mumbai for Tier1 HSMP does it make any difference thru whom i am applying. I mean does the BHC check that it has been applied through an well known or any credible agency and they issue visas fast. And if its not a reputed one or not know chances of rejection are high. Coz last week i met an sloicitor who told that BHC sees that thru whom the papers are being filed adn i case of any query they can contact us directly. i qualify for 95 points but the solicitor also told that as i dont gain weightage on age and UK work exp for which i get zero my case cud be a little weak.

NO

points arent the criteria as long as you qualify,

The authenticity of the documents are. If you can assure authenticity and completeness in your documents, they there should not be any problem in getting the VISA

globetrotter_ks

Post by globetrotter_ks » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:25 am

So if my papers are genuine and i prove it with all the evidence then there are no chances of visa getting rejected. I mean to say that they cant refuse a visa if i qualify in points and have submitted all the papers.?

raghu0307

Post by raghu0307 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:26 am