ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Those who don't believe in CCL

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bex12

Those who don't believe in CCL

Post by bex12 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 am

Now for those who don't believe in CCL PGDIP. Everyone has been talking why not someone who himself/herself has got PSW on CCL come forward. Well for you, I was waiting for my application only. Look, I have got my PSW on a CCL PGDIP this morning. Beat this FM or Salam123 or anyone out there:

Application Sent: 23rd Oct 2008

Visa Valid From: 8th Jan 2009
Visa Expires: 1st Jan 2011

Period.

PS: Thanks for correcting me monty.. you do have a sharp eye.
Last edited by bex12 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

montysingh

Re: Those who don't believe in CCL

Post by montysingh » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:44 am

bex12 wrote:Now for those who don't believe in CCL PGDIP. Everyone has been talking why not someone who himself/herself has got PSW on CCL come forward. Well for you, I was waiting for my application only. Look, I have got my PSW on a CCL PGDIP this morning. Beat this FM or Salam123 or anyone out there:

Visa Expires: 1st Jan 2009

Period.
Dear Bex

Congratulations on getting your visa, but your dates look a bit wrong here.........You might want to change them...

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:44 am

montysingh wrote:
bex12 wrote:Now for those who don't believe in CCL PGDIP. Everyone has been talking why not someone who himself/herself has got PSW on CCL come forward. Well for you, I was waiting for my application only. Look, I have got my PSW on a CCL PGDIP this morning. Beat this FM or Salam123 or anyone out there:

Period.
Dear Bex

Congratulations on getting your visa, but your dates look a bit wrong here.........You might want to change them...
Dates are wrong because its nothing but a rumour. Home Office can not have diffirent policy for you and others.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:46 am

candyshop wrote:
montysingh wrote:

Period.
Dear Bex

Dates are wrong because its nothing but a rumour. Home Office can not have diffirent policy for you and others.
u work in ho/ how come u know they don't have 2 policies?

salam123

Post by salam123 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:47 am

Period.

i mentioned that ccl people will get visa..........and fm mentioned that it will be a problem in future when u apply for HSMP....

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:00 pm

salam123 wrote:

Period.

i mentioned that ccl people will get visa..........and fm mentioned that it will be a problem in future when u apply for HSMP....
Dear.... I dont work for Home Office or I dont want to pretend, like people are doing in this forum. but just want to clarify that I do know the people who refused from cambridge college. So how come Home Office is issuing visa this guy and refusing others? they cant have a diffirent law for this guy, or the others who have refusal due to CCL can suit Home Office on this issue.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 pm

candyshop wrote:
salam123 wrote:

Period.

Dear.... I dont work for Home Office or I dont want to pretend, like people are doing in this forum. but just want to clarify that I do know the people who refused from cambridge college. So how come Home Office is issuing visa this guy and refusing others? they cant have a diffirent law for this guy, or the others who have refusal due to CCL can suit Home Office on this issue.
then how come u r sure about baxi?

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:16 pm

salam123 wrote:
candyshop wrote:
salam123 wrote:

Period.

As I said I have seen CCL refusals because CCL is a diploma machine college. I am sure he is joking, or palying around with people.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 pm

candyshop wrote:
salam123 wrote:
candyshop wrote:
salam123 wrote:
As I said I have seen CCL refusals because CCL is a diploma machine college. I am sure he is joking, or palying around with people.
let me think people should ban like baxi12

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:37 pm

salam123 wrote:
candyshop wrote:
salam123 wrote:
candyshop wrote:
Its a bit rude OR i shoudnt say that. he seems like an agent of CCL. If you look at his old posts you will find that he always come up with visa approvals of his friends from CCL.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:48 pm

candyshop wrote:
salam123 wrote:
candyshop wrote:
salam123 wrote:
Its a bit rude OR i shoudnt say that. he seems like an agent of CCL. If you look at his old posts you will find that he always come up with visa approvals of his friends from CCL.
if he got his visa then he won't come back in this forum for next 2 years.......i m sure of that

b52

Post by b52 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Please please Do not fight, One thing is clear that dates are wrong?
The question is Did HO issued a single VISA after CCL being closed?
if yes, HO can be taken to court, they have no right of accusing people of deception unilaterally. I believe that , if this is the case, then there is a light at the end of tunnel for those who been trapped.
As for as Slaam and FM is concerned they will keep on chaning statements with every new outcome.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:00 am

I think you will find that I will not change my statements in view of CCL.

I am completely disbelieving of anyone who claims to have a PSW based on a PGD from CCL. If I am proven wrong in one of two instances there would have to be a very good explanation. Error on the part of UKBA could be one thing.

I am aware of IGS to PSW upgrades based on qualifications from CCL that were gained before the change in ownership / management.

The CCL refusals are out there and they speak for themselves. Why else would I have PM's asking what these "students" should do now? I answered another one tonight.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:24 am

[quote="bex12"]Now for those who don't believe in CCL PGDIP. Everyone has been talking why not someone who himself/herself has got PSW on CCL come forward. Well for you, I was waiting for my application only. Look, I have got my PSW on a CCL PGDIP this morning. Beat this FM or Salam123 or anyone out there:

Period.

I don't understand how come ur bro, ur friend and you got psw from CCL. As fas as i know so many guys refused from CCL and i didn't see anyone got it. Every morning u woke up and said my friend got PSW then so and so and at last u. What r u talking about

salam123

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:34 am

picolla wrote:

Period.

I don't understand how come ur bro, ur friend and you got psw from CCL. As fas as i know so many guys refused from CCL and i didn't see anyone got it. Every morning u woke up and said my friend got PSW then so and so and at last u. What r u talking about
yes u r right