ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Once a caseworker is assigned...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Melyni
Newly Registered

Once a caseworker is assigned...

Post by Melyni » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:11 pm

does anybody know how long the review-decision process takes (on average)?

kiwi_mike
Newly Registered

Post by kiwi_mike » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:29 pm

Hi Melyni,

The HSMP team advised me that once it's allocated to a Caseworker it should get turned around very quickly (i.e. 48hrs max) just as long as all the evidence is provided and there are no issues.

Some times the WP Customer Relations team get it wrong and say your case has been allocated when it actually hasn't, as with my case. To get the straight answer it's best to actually get it from someone in the HSMP team not the WP Customer Relations team.

Hope this helps.
Cheers
Kiwi Mike

Cane

Post by Cane » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:47 am

Kiwi Mike,

If all the evidence is there and in order, what other issues could there be? I am not asking this question frivolously.

-Cane

Dino_123

Post by Dino_123 » Sat May 01, 2004 7:59 am

Dear Kiwi mike

with yref to your opinion

Some times the WP Customer Relations team get it wrong and say your case has been allocated when it actually hasn't, as with my case. To get the straight answer it's best to actually get it from someone in the HSMP team not the WP Customer Relations team.

how can we get answers from HSMP team if do not have any contacts .

my ref no is 126** and still waiting .

Dino

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Sat May 01, 2004 9:51 am

Don't be panic dino.

As yours and mike's reference number range is same, both of you should hear from HO at same time, if everything goes smoothly. There is a delay, that's true. But as mike (kiwi) explained, may be because of large number of urgent treatment cases.

I rangup HO yesterday. i was told by them that my application will be allocated to caseworker at any time and i can hear from them within a week.

TF

kiwi_mike
Newly Registered

Post by kiwi_mike » Sun May 02, 2004 9:36 pm

Dino, you can call the HSMP Team or send them an email. The HSMP Team contact details are on the workingintheuk site.

Given your ref number, your case should be assigned soon or may have already been dealt with.

Cane, all I'm saying is that if you meet the criteria of the HSMP and you have provided full evidence then it will be processed quickly. If there are any issues i.e. they need confirmation from NARIC of your qualifications then the processing time will take longer.

Good luck.

Kiwi Mike