ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of maintenance funds,closing balance or daily balance?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SAPIENT
BANNED

query

Post by SAPIENT » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:51 pm

munisa wrote: 4. The account should be active (in and out trasactions) with a minimum of one page per month not just 3 or 4 trasnactions.
I am not sure of the in and out transactions ( esp, if you are in India) :).

SAPIENT
BANNED

query

Post by SAPIENT » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 pm

munisa wrote: 4. The account should be active (in and out trasactions) with a minimum of one page per month not just 3 or 4 trasnactions.
I am not sure of the in and out transactions ( esp, if you are in India) :).

moneypenny

Re: query

Post by moneypenny » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:20 pm

[quote="SAPIENT"][quote="munisa"]
4. The account should be active (in and out trasactions) with a minimum of one page per month not just 3 or 4 trasnactions.
[/quote]

I am not sure of the in and out transactions ( esp, if you are in India) :).[/quote]

I think that sounds a bit excessive as well. I've not heard of someone being rejected for too few transactions, especially within the UK. I am sure people use savings account regularly which may only have interest deposits on them. Perhaps I am wrong... but I was told by an advisor that 3-4 transactions a month was fine, and not something I should have even worried about doing.

gradkg
Newly Registered

Post by gradkg » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:19 pm

I agree moneypenny. I don't remember seeing anything on minimum no of transactions. The only thing Tier 1 guidance document state is that the cash should be maintained for minimum 3 months and readily accessible.

Again, Caseworker can read between the lines.

mbasmart

Post by mbasmart » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:25 am

Hi, I'm currently in the UK on student visa. I've got approval for Tier 1 General and trying to maintain 800 pounds for three months in my UK account. Once I would've maintained 800 pounds for a period of 3 months, I'll switch my immigration status to Tier1. I wanna apply for my Tier1 from within UK...

I also wanna apply for my dependants (a wife and three kids) who are currently in Pakistan. I have about 1 Million Rupees in my personal account in Pakistan for over 3 months. I have a few questions in this regard, if any of you could help:

1. Will the entry clearance officer accept the fact that I am in UK but I have 1 Million Rupees in my account in Pakistan? My wife does some transactions in my account (money in and out). I have given her my ATM card and blank cheques... This one million rupees came from sale of my wife's jewellery. I can provide some sort of evidence.
2. Since i would be applying from UK and after I get it stamped, my dependants will apply from Pakistan for their entry clearance, how can i save the application fee for dependants? Shall we have to pay separate fee for wife and kids? What would u advise?

any help guys, please?

Thanks