ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got T1G Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aagrawal
Newly Registered

Got T1G Visa

Post by aagrawal » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:16 pm

App Date : 3 Dec 2008
Visa Received : 15th Jan 2009
Verification : No idea, but 99% it wasnt done....
Visa Validity : 6 Jan 2009 - 6 Jan 2012

Delays Cause : BHC Office shifting, Terror Attacks, Christmas and New year.

Total days : 45 Days (29 Working Days)

Honestly this forum has really helped a lot in preparing the documents and getting solution to the issues that came in between the entire application process...i have came to this forum as a layman long back when i just had one word in my mind...T1G...

Been meeting lots of consultants but no1 had any clear idea.... This forum has all the information...ACCURATE and RELIABLE

I must say this forum was a real relief from the stress that we get during the waiting time...I wanna thank to all the members whose inputs have given so much information to me...

I would be more that happy to assist any1 with their queries for the T1G visa... plz mail me at a.agrawal@live.com,

My only advice to fellow applicants is its better to wait for some time instead of applying in hurry, when u r 100% confident about your application then only go for it...