ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fees Query

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

questcanada
Newly Registered

Fees Query

Post by questcanada » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Me and My wife is applying for Canada Skill Immigration and I want to know, how much bank draft should I send with my application? Is it 550$? I am principle applicant.

Richter

Post by Richter » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:27 pm

questcanada
Newly Registered

Post by questcanada » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Can i do like this, I pay only my fees which is 550$ and at the time of submission of document i'll submit my wife fees. does it possible?

Richter

Post by Richter » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:39 pm

If your wife is on your application form as accompanying spouse you will need to pay her fee at same time.

As processing times for the new queue (where dependant on your job being on the list) are quoted as 6 - 12 months, you will also need to be able to show at the processing stage that you had the minimum funds required for two adults available to you at time of submission of application.

questcanada
Newly Registered

Post by questcanada » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:30 am

Thanks on your reply..... So i'll be sending $1100. What else is important or should be carefull while submitting an application?

questcanada
Newly Registered

Post by questcanada » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:23 am

I would like to know that how can i justify parttime jobs because i am doing job and in part time i am running my own company on internet. Please can one can help me in this regard.