ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

izzie

Post by izzie » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:18 am

Hey guyz, thanx 4 all ur kind words and prayers...inshallah u will all receive da gud newz real soon...

sum info 4 those of u still waitin 2 hear from BHC:
my hubi submitted his appl in isb on 20th nov 08... visa was stamped 6th jan 09... he got the call on 12th jan...and his online status changed sumtime between 12 and 1pm on the 13th jan.

maz: im confused abt y u still havnt had the calll, but wen hubi sed his was stamped on 6th jan, i thought mybe they're calling applicants 2collect passprt in date order according to visa stamp date??? :? I really hope they give ur hubi his passport 2day...

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:24 am

my ONLINE STATUS HAS CHNAGED YAYYYYYYY...passport ready WAAHOOOOO...gna wait for the call now? do u have to wait or just go down there.....

izzie

Post by izzie » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 am

nazzzzz!!!!! im so very pleased 4u... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D :D :D
u must be over the moon!!! inshallah my prayers r wid u hun, ur hubi will definitely get the call soon and ul finally be reunited wid him... CONGRATZ once again sis... am really happi 4u!!!

imi

Post by imi » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:33 am

naz08 wrote:my ONLINE STATUS HAS CHNAGED YAYYYYYYY...passport ready WAAHOOOOO...gna wait for the call now? do u have to wait or just go down there.....
A very big Congratz Naz. :D :D It is such a relieve for you. I am really happy for you, cuz u have been through a very long wait and u have been so patient about it. Inshallah you will receive a call soon. Did u apply in ISB?

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:56 am

IMI - yeh i applied in islambad on sept 11th, i am well happi, they have great timing as well it was my birthday monday n i got the email n it s my hubbis birthday saturday i mean im prayin he gets the call 2morrw meanin by next week he shud have the visa, its friday 2morw so if they call him it will be for monday...OMG....inshahALLAH u will get a some great news sooon

izzie - hey thnaks hun..... every1 gettin calls n visa this month is turnin out to be a great one for all......by next week inshahALLAH he will have good news..how long roughly do u wait for a call????? im impatient now lol

petalro

Post by petalro » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:28 am

hey naz congrats thats great news wish u all the best.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:40 am

:) :) hey everyone hubby went dwn today i jus spoke to him he got the visa thank god. First of all thank u for ur support and congratulations naz im so happy for u aswell. Settlement visas havent been rejected lately inshallah everyone will soon recieve the good news they deserve.
Jus to update u, we applied 18th nov at islamabd dnt yet know wen it was stamped, the status changed fri09 jan, now says app collected 15 jan.
Izzie- spec thanx for ur support xx :) :)

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:49 am

Maz_xx wrote::) :) hey everyone hubby went dwn today i jus spoke to him he got the visa thank god. First of all thank u for ur support and congratulations naz im so happy for u aswell. Settlement visas havent been rejected lately inshallah everyone will soon recieve the good news they deserve.
Jus to update u, we applied 18th nov at islamabd dnt yet know wen it was stamped, the status changed fri09 jan, now says app collected 15 jan.
Izzie- spec thanx for ur support xx :) :)
congrats yayyyy every1 gettin good news.....hope u n hubbi have a great life 2gther
did he wait for the call or just head down there?

izzie

Post by izzie » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:52 am

maz: BIG CONGRATZ hun :D !!! ... im realli happi 4u and i bet ur ova da moon 2day... hope u n ur hubi have a long and peaceful life together... so wat date did they stamp his visa???
xx

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 am

naz: thnx hun, he jus went down there cos our status had been changed since last fri and they kept fobbin us off with lies on the fone.
I'll tell u details abit later after iv spoken to him, u shud wait couple of days then tel him to hed down inshallah he'll be bk with the pasport.

izzie: thnx hun i dnt kno havnt spoke to him properly hes heading home, i'll tel ya wen i know :D

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:06 am

Maz_xx wrote:naz: thnx hun, he jus went down there cos our status had been changed since last fri and they kept fobbin us off with lies on the fone.
I'll tell u details abit later after iv spoken to him, u shud wait couple of days then tel him to hed down inshallah he'll be bk with the pasport.

izzie: thnx hun i dnt kno havnt spoke to him properly hes heading home, i'll tel ya wen i know :D
ok sooooo happpii for ya.. :D :D :D yeh im gna ring hubbi wen i get home n then wel will talk bout it wah to do.. i know that they havnt caled him yet sooo .i just wana go home now cant work lol..or stop smiling...i doubt any of u girls can either...mashahALLAH every1 gettin gud news.... :D :D :D :D :D

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:14 am

Hi All,

First of all lots of congrats to Maz and Naz08 :lol: :lol:

Im so happy for you guys hope you have a happy life ahead of you with your partners!! Ameen

Naz you've been waiting for so long... i bet its been all worth it now

Take Care all

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:18 am

thnx sskhan appreciate the duas, yeh naz im all over the place lol i jus wana go home too :D

naznin

Post by naznin » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:56 am

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

hey maz atleast ur hubi got a visa. many comgratulations to uuuuuuuuuu.may Allah give u a happi life Ameen>

naz08:a big mubarikbad to naz,ater a long wait ur hubi's status has been changed.inshAllah u will hear a good news o visa.

plz pray 4 my visa as i did apply on 25th.

with best wishes.

Allah hafiz.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:12 pm

thnx naznin inshallah nt long for u now xx

petalro

Post by petalro » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:47 pm

hey maz congrats hope u both hav a great life together.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:49 pm

thank u petalro, inshallah everything works out for everyone x

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi everyone I got a reply today from BHC Islamabad this is what they said..
I refer to your e-mail below. This case appears to have been sent to Abu Dhabi and I am unable to give any information from Islamabad. Please note the following information to contact them directly.
So, it seems like our case has been sent to Abu Dhabi this kinda clears all the confusion now regarding which visa's are being processed overseas. So Abu Dhabi are dealing with all of Pakistan applications no matter which category of visa. More so I think for those who applied end of November 08 time.

This is kinda doing my head in now, why don't they just be clear from the start ! we've all paid good money and we get lousy slow service. I'm hoping they don't take a long time as its been sent to Abu Dhabi. Hope someone else who applied 27-28-29th Novemeber can contact BHC Islamabad and see what answer they get.

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi Naz Conratulations!! that's great news you must be very excited and relived. All your patience has finally paid off, wishing you both all the best in your life together.

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:36 am

Congrats maz and naz for success! GOOD LUCK for u both in future...Now pray for others too...

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:28 am

hey thnx zeeshan
im praying for u all. Hubby had the visa stamped 2nd jan which doesnt leave him long at all he has to travel v soon, got a ticket booked for 24th jan inshallah. :) :) :)
Last edited by Maz_xx on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:32 am

hey guys my hubbi just picked up his passport with the visa WOHOOOOOOOOOOO..oh he didnt wait for the call or anyfing he just wait to islamabad n pickd up :) 4months of long waiting finally the wait is over...so happi cant tell ya..i will get more details of him later........ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:33 am

naz im glad to be the 1st to congratulate you, u deserve it hun i hope u have a very happy life and ur husband joins u soon. :) :) :) :)

imi

Post by imi » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:50 am

Congratulations Maz and Naz!!! :D :D :D
Naz: What a relief for you Naz after a long wait. I can understand how happy you must be feeling. Wish you have a happy life together with your hubby. Did ur hubby go to the VAC or to the Fedx office in Jinnah Market to pick up his passport and what time? Cuz I wanna know the collection times.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 am

imi wrote:Congratulations Maz and Naz!!! :D :D :D
Naz: What a relief for you Naz after a long wait. I can understand how happy you must be feeling. Wish you have a happy life together with your hubby. Did ur hubby go to the VAC or to the Fedx office in Jinnah Market to pick up his passport and what time? Cuz I wanna know the collection times.
Thanks hun
ok well he said he went to the the one that was closed for months and re opened.......VAC he went there and he went there @ 2pm....he said there was a rush but not much as it was raining big tym..the collection are noramlly 2pm till 4 or 5 not sure...but as it was friday 2day its 2pm til 5pm and they are closed in the mornin on friday...... u got any news yet..... :D :D :D :D :D :D soo happi