ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

processing time from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hamakhaa

processing time from Pakistan

Post by hamakhaa » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Hi All,
I am planning to apply for tier 1 in 10 days.Just want to know how much time it is taking to process the application from pakistan.Thanks.

Regardas,
hamakhaa.

Virk
Newly Registered

How Long Can BHC Hold Back Passport for EC? Indefinite???

Post by Virk » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:52 pm

SUBJECT:What does rules, practice, precedent & experience speak of: “Please Share.â€

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:06 pm

Can anybody share his/her experience of possible timelines of processing of visa applications from Pakistan?

I heard from someone that since the visa processing centre has been transfered to Dubai it is taking minimum of 3-4 months to get any outcome of the application. Is it true?????????????????

Other forum members from Pakistan please share your experience of making visa application and post your timelines.

Many thanks

Virk
Newly Registered

Post by Virk » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:38 am

rizwan567 wrote:Can anybody share his/her experience of possible timelines of processing of visa applications from Pakistan?

I heard from someone that since the visa processing centre has been transfered to Dubai it is taking minimum of 3-4 months to get any outcome of the application. Is it true?????????????????

Other forum members from Pakistan please share your experience of making visa application and post your timelines.

Many thanks
@Rizwan567
It is going to be more than 13 weeks since I submitted for Entry Clearance and despite sending numerous e-mails, written letters and fax I am unable to hear from BHC about what has become of my passports. My case is HSMP. I don'nt know under which Visa category you are hoping for. One cannot say anything precise about THEIR working. Some have it witthin 15 days some wait for a confounded long time to get the outcome.
Wish You GOOD Luck.
Happy New Year To All Forum Members.
From--> Virk

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:20 am

Hello fellows,

I have applied for Tier 1 (G) from khi-pk on 16th Dec'08 and still waiting with no clue and fingers crossed :roll:

Any applicant from pk, can u plz join me in my newly created threads (search by author name "go2zeeshan2004"? Update there plz...

GOOD LUCK to everyone..

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

Laraib

Post by Laraib » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:58 am

Hi Virk

Any updates of your case......

Virk
Newly Registered

Post by Virk » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Laraib wrote:Hi Virk

Any updates of your case......
@ LaraibYes, after my numerous e-mails, written letters and Fax THEY have sent me a 2 word reply that: “â€

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

hi

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:41 am

Awww...Hope u get good news soon virk. I am waiting from 16th Dec'08 for my Tier 1 (G) too :roll:

@Rizwan...
Sir, as far as I know, there is a person I know who have aplied for Tier 1 (G) from lahore (Fresh case), and still waiting for reply. So, what we can do, is to be patient and PRAY for ourselves and others too.

GOOD LUCK every1 in this wait game (as said by virk) :wink:

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

Laraib

Post by Laraib » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:19 am

@Virk
I am waiting for the BHC letter but as you told it will be possible after 12 weeks so I expect that the letter may come at the last week of january or first week of feb. lets hope for the best........
Why dont you call BHC on 0512012000 because i called them and the lady said that you have to wait more, discuss your case with the BHC person in a polite way and tell them that you are waiting for a long time.
God bless you and wish you best of luck.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Just giving you the timelines I am aware of about one of case from Islamabad.

Applied in Fedex: 30 or 31st Dec
Type: HSMP dependent application
Passport and visa collected on: 16 Jan 2009

Very efficient in this particular case.

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:33 am

@Rizwan
yeh, very efficient in that particular case u mentioned,hehe..But usually they are not. Anyways, its a matter of LUCK to me, some gets is soon, some later, some got visa some got refusal. GOOD LUCK to you anyways..

GoodLuck to everyone...

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

kmunir

Post by kmunir » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi all.
You can now get an estimate on how much time your application will take from the monthly service standards published on uk visa website. I think you can find the link on the home page under latest news section. I dont know how realistic those standards are but they just give an idea depending on which vac you applied from. Hope this info helps.
Regards,
KM

kmunir

Post by kmunir » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Here is the link:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... singtimes/

On this page you will find a link to a PDF file, you can search the Visa Application Center you applied/intend to apply from and you will get the processing times averages of December 2008 for that center. Link to PDF is as follows:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... scustomers

Hope this helps.
Regards,
KM

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Thanks

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Thank You Kmunir for sharing weblinks. Now, I am pretty relaxed as application can take more than 15 working days. I am running 20 working days time right now and still waiting...

Good luck everyone including me..

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

moin_uq
Newly Registered

Post by moin_uq » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:16 pm

My wife's first Entry clearance application for dependant of Tier1 General Migrant was resused within 10 working days. In her new application, submitted on 16th Dec 08 in karachi VAC, she has clarified the previous objection. it is 22nd Jan 09 today and still we are waiting for BHC's response.
Lets c when n what happens

regards
Moin

ALee_80

Post by ALee_80 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:41 pm

moin_uq wrote:My wife's first Entry clearance application for dependant of Tier1 General Migrant was resused within 10 working days. In her new application, submitted on 16th Dec 08 in karachi VAC, she has clarified the previous objection. it is 22nd Jan 09 today and still we are waiting for BHC's response.
Lets c when n what happens

regards
Moin
Hi Moin,

Are you the moin from Bradford? Apologies in advance if you're not.
When you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:54 pm

I am still waiting, really hard to do so :( I got a call on my cell today morning but din't pick it up, later I saw the number which was (021) 5205388, I am confused as to is this the number from Gerry's (khi)- VAC :s Anybody know, the number ??? kindly reply... My status on vfs global website is still same, passport sent to BHC on 16th Dec :s

Regards,

Zeeshan
Regards,

Zeeshan

moin_uq
Newly Registered

Post by moin_uq » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:51 pm

My wife applied on 16/12/08 (Karachi VAC) got her passport back on 30/01/09.
Zeeshan, I dont know the phone number you are looking for but i can tell you that the status was changed to "Ready for Collection" before she collected her documents from VAC.

warm regards

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 am

@Moin...
Thanks alot sir, for updating. It is even getting even more confusing now :? as to what makes them to think on my straight forward application that long. Anyways, Hope she had got positive outcome on jan 30th. Thanks to you again. Pray for me plzzz...

@All
Anyone else, has to say anything on my previous post??? and any updates from applicants (khi/Pakistan)... Share plzzzz...

Good Luck to everyone,

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I got a different status few moments ago on gerry's tracking link. It was "Application forwarded to BHC on 16th Dec 2008" earlier but today it is "Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on" thats it... I am confused,as to what does it mean?Can anybody help me out plz? Anybody know the exact meaning of this status?Is this the same as before or means something else?

Reply asap plzzz...

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:18 am

Hello everyone:

Update from myside is that I have got my status of application changed today and it is now "Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same"

THANK GOD, atlast I saw this status for my application as it was after a long wait from 16th Dec'08.

Anyone please guide me that, what should be the next step from me now??? I guess, I have to wait for their call for appointment?Am I right??I am also confused with this status a bit, coz. why they have used Your APPLICATION rather than Your PASSPORT? Please spare some time and help me guys...

Do PRAY for me you all plzzz...

Good Luck for everyone including me..

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:52 pm

An update from myside is: Alhumdulillah, I got my TIER1 (G) visa today. My sincere and heartiest THANKS to everyone for the support and guidance.My timeline is as below :

Applied for Tier1 (G) Fresh from khi-pk - 16th December 2008

Status on website (www.ukvacpk.com) from then till 4-5 days back was Forwarded to BHC and chngd to Forwarded to ISB OC 2-3 days back, then chngd to ready for collection yesterday

Verification (any type, from anywhere)- No information

Collected visa stamped (Alhumdulillah) - 06th Feb'09

Hope, this will be more than enough information for everyone, who is waiting. Feel free to ask anything if u want about your application.

GOOD LUCK to everyone...

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

hjafary
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependent visa app submitted

Post by hjafary » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:39 am

My wife submitted Tier 1 dependent visa application on 20th Feb 2009 at the Lahore VAC

The status on https://www.vfsglobal.org/ApplicantStatus.aspx is 'Invalid search' (so may be it hasn't been logged yet)

The track your passport on ukvacpk.com link does not work.

Any others who applied around the same time?