ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best Way to Apply: Consultancy/Individual

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krishna.sukasi

Best Way to Apply: Consultancy/Individual

Post by krishna.sukasi » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 am

Is is worth applying for UK Tier 1 Visa through consultancy

or gather all the information needed and apply on our own.

If it is worth going by consultancy..then please give some list of good consultants in Blore

Please suggest

vinitmenon
United Kingdom

Re: Best Way to Apply: Consultancy/Individual

Post by vinitmenon » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 am

krishna.sukasi wrote:Is is worth applying for UK Tier 1 Visa through consultancy

If it is worth going by consultancy..then please give some list of good consultants in Blore

Please suggest
NO ,Its not worth it . read the guidance, use the forum.

raghu0307

Re: Best Way to Apply: Consultancy/Individual

Post by raghu0307 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:33 am

krishna.sukasi wrote:Is is worth applying for UK Tier 1 Visa through consultancy

Please suggest
I would advice not to.. The reason being, through consultants people often get carried away even when they have some exaggerated information and believe them. Consequence is , there is chance that you might not have the clear picture of the process ...

If you apply on yourself, you know what you need and how you should prepare from the start till the end...

Moreover no consultant can add to the reputation of your application or boost your chances..

Refer this forum as you will get answer to all your queries here .

krishna.sukasi

Post by krishna.sukasi » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks a lot. As I have planned to apply on my own, But one of my frnd has told me that any mistake might reject the visa as well as ban for around 10 Yrs though not sure

vinitmenon
United Kingdom

Post by vinitmenon » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:46 am

krishna.sukasi wrote:Thanks a lot. As I have planned to apply on my own, But one of my frnd has told me that any mistake might reject the visa as well as ban for around 10 Yrs though not sure
If you have fake/forged documents , no one can help you there ...If everything is genuine you have nothing to worry about .
Post any queries on this forum.

krishna.sukasi

Post by krishna.sukasi » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 am

I have total of around 5+Yrs of exp, but for initial 2yrs, the orgn with which i worked no more exists. What should I do?

vinitmenon
United Kingdom

Post by vinitmenon » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:51 am

krishna.sukasi wrote:I have total of around 5+Yrs of exp, but for initial 2yrs, the orgn with which i worked no more exists. What should I do?
No work exp certificates are needed.I would advice you to first read the guide properly.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... t#10362919

raghu0307

Post by raghu0307 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:52 am

krishna.sukasi wrote:I have total of around 5+Yrs of exp, but for initial 2yrs, the orgn with which i worked no more exists. What should I do?
I think you mean the company no more exists.. Am I right

You will need only documents of the employer/employers for who you have worked in the last 15 months depending upon what your claim period will be.(Claim period is any 12 month period in the last 15 months for which you would like to claim points)

krishna.sukasi

Post by krishna.sukasi » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:56 am

Thanks Raghu