ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General Migrant) Refusal and next steps

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bsmalik
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General Migrant) Refusal and next steps

Post by bsmalik » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Dear All,

This is a bit long but please bear with me.

I applied for Tier 1 (General) Migrant program in last year August. I got a prompt reply with in a month and it was a refusal.

Apparently whoever checked the application did not bother to read it carefully; they refused my points on education in english. I appealed (administrative review 1) and they acknowledged their mistake and gave me the relevant points but refused application on other grounds, maintenance this time.

That was incorrect too and appealed again (another administrative review). Now they said that the maintenance document was not there in the first place where as it was there!!

I wrote a letter to the administrative review incharge in the british high comission telling him that my application was not properly handled and that there were lapses by the staff at the high comission.

I then received an email saying that the maintenance fund document did not show (the document that they said they never got!) that funds were there for the given time period. I then responded to the email by asking them specifically whats wrong and the fact that the VAC had checked all my documents before the submission of the application. Also, in my reply, I mentioned that all the evidence that I provided is 100% verifiable and no one seems to have verified anything.

I have not yet received any response and I still don't know whats wrong with my application. Even if i were to re-apply I will be sending the exact same documents.

At this point I don't know what to do. Can someone help please?

Many thanks.