ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recieved HO Letter about PSW Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:25 pm

I dont think taking an admission elsewhere will solve the problem because of forgery.

suggest me on this:

tell me one thing- marrying a UK citizen in this situation, 28 days left, country ban for 1 year? how can it be legally possible when someone already has forged documents to stay in the country, visa scraped- so you mean if in this situation someone marry a UK citizen whatever done or achieved so far- its the easiest way to stay in UK???????

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Steve_guru wrote:I dont think taking an admission elsewhere will solve the problem because of forgery.

suggest me on this:

tell me one thing- marrying a UK citizen in this situation, 28 days left, country ban for 1 year? how can it be legally possible when someone already has forged documents to stay in the country, visa scraped- so you mean if in this situation someone marry a UK citizen whatever done or achieved so far- its the easiest way to stay in UK???????

~PLEASE MODS-------------I have never sweared on any one-------and i am only here for one reason to get advice to save myself from deportation............But two persons keep on accusing that this is staged or he keeps on naming few other people stating that we are all same................Can a moderator please do an I.P Check and write down for satisfaction that this is not the same person.................And rather than getting any advice this topic is going to a different direction altogether.................PLEASE HELP

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:56 pm

huh.... tht didnt answer the question, moderator already has ane eye on wht are you typing and where are you typing.

If there is any genuine person, can you plz answer my query?

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Steve_guru wrote:huh.... tht didnt answer the question, moderator already has ane eye on wht are you typing and where are you typing.

huh.........Then who are you to tell me..............that Mods are looking at what i am typing.............A Newbie with 4 posts.............Duh........doesn't makes any sense......................And stop Hacking in to my topic

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:00 pm

salambex12 wrote:
Steve_guru wrote:huh.... tht didnt answer the question, moderator already has ane eye on wht are you typing and where are you typing.

huh.........Then who are you to tell me..............that Mods are looking at what i am typing.............A Newbie with 4 posts.............Duh........doesn't makes any sense......................And stop Hacking in to my topic

STOP HACKING INTO THIS TOPIC--------------AS I NEED SOME HELP NOT SOME MANNERLESS PEOPLE COMING AND HACKING INTO MY CASE

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:07 pm

You are already a fraudster, buying a degree to stay illegally in a country where you do not belong, and because of people like you, there are genuine cases of exceptional and talented breed whose cases are delayed.

You are a part of fraud and thankfully there are still tough laws to tackle illegal people like you to stay in country so pack your bags and go back where you come from, you do not deserve this place.

Seeking advice- you are not seeking an advice, you are trying to still find out people who can find out loopholes in immigration to help you stay in this country which means you are again trying to do a second fraud or cheating UK law.

This wont happen, there is nothing left.

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:10 pm

P.S

Its a public forum, not something that you can buy and claim ownership, everyone has their own idea and advices and its freedom of speech to reflect ones own view about a subject.

I dont think you have even studied even before buying this fake degree...

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Steve_guru wrote:You are already a fraudster, buying a degree to stay illegally in a country where you do not belong, and because of people like you, there are genuine cases of exceptional and talented breed whose cases are delayed.

You are a part of fraud and thankfully there are still tough laws to tackle illegal people like you to stay in country so pack your bags and go back where you come from, you do not deserve this place.

Seeking advice- you are not seeking an advice, you are trying to still find out people who can find out loopholes in immigration to help you stay in this country which means you are again trying to do a second fraud or cheating UK law.

Dear Steve guru------------From the first post in this topic.............i have said help me if you can otherwise stay calm and dont bother replying to me..............

I know there are people like you out there who will call me fraudster or something....but i dont care ............i need help and i have done sumthing wrong ................So what.............everyone can make mistakes and its human nature to rectify and improve your mistakes...........All i am tryin to do is get some help as this forum got some intelligent human beings which work for HO.............i need their help......

So if you cant help.........................DO NOT BOTHER REPLYING WITH YOUR CRAP ANSWERSSSSSSS.............I AM ALREADY IN STRESS DONT PISS ME OFF

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Steve_guru wrote:P.S

Its a public forum, not something that you can buy and claim ownership, everyone has their own idea and advices and its freedom of speech to reflect ones own view about a subject.

I dont think you have even studied even before buying this fake degree...

TWO Lines---------help me if you can..........

Otherwise give your advice to someone else on this forum............

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:19 pm

advice:

Speak with a lawyer rather than seeking help in public forum where you dont know and whats not genuine. A lawyer is qualified and experienced enough to show you the legal way to counter the situation. So think from brain and not from shoes that you are wearing.

Hope this helps

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:24 pm

salambex12 wrote:
Steve_guru wrote:You are already a fraudster, buying a degree to stay illegally in a country where you do not belong, and because of people like you, there are genuine cases of exceptional and talented breed whose cases are delayed.

Dear Steve guru------------From the first post in this topic.............i have said help me if you can otherwise stay calm and dont bother replying to me..............

I know there are people like you out there who will call me fraudster or something....but i dont care ............i need help and i have done sumthing wrong ................So what.............everyone can make mistakes and its human nature to rectify and improve your mistakes...........All i am tryin to do is get some help as this forum got some intelligent human beings which work for HO.............i need their help......

So if you cant help.........................DO NOT BOTHER REPLYING WITH YOUR CRAP ANSWERSSSSSSS.............I AM ALREADY IN STRESS DONT PISS ME OFF
The point is, you have cheated the system, lied and blagged your way into this country, now you have to face facts, you are going home. No foriegn nationals on here will help you because you ruin the system for them, and the UK nationals on here do not want to encourage people of your nature to act in this way.

I suggest you go else where or keep piling money to a solicitor that knows this case is not winable, that you'll be out of the country soon but will pay them lots of money for bogus methods to keep you here, and then they sit pretty on a couple of grand. Just spend the money on a plane ticket and save yourself the wait.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Steve_guru wrote:advice:

Speak with a lawyer rather than seeking help in public forum where you dont know and whats not genuine. A lawyer is qualified and experienced enough to show you the legal way to counter the situation. So think from brain and not from shoes that you are wearing.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the advice and regarding the shoes bit.............you are ignorant and stupid as your idiot dad.............who did told you the manners to speak in public but you just cant learn anything good
Last edited by salambex12 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Vanadil wrote:
salambex12 wrote:

The point is, you have cheated the system, lied and blagged your way into this country, now you have to face facts, you are going home. No foriegn nationals on here will help you because you ruin the system for them, and the UK nationals on here do not want to encourage people of your nature to act in this way.

I suggest you go else where or keep piling money to a solicitor that knows this case is not winable, that you'll be out of the country soon but will pay them lots of money for bogus methods to keep you here, and then they sit pretty on a couple of grand. Just spend the money on a plane ticket and save yourself the wait.

I have hired a very good solicitor ---who will help me in the appeal.........The whole point of comin to this forum was to ask any more students who are in same boat as me............but by looking at the posts it is very disappointing and to see how selfish the people are...who are thinkin this wont happen to me and i am not goin to help..........

but the damage to the system has not been done by students like me entirely....if someone look at the whole system there are lots of people who are actually taking the money from the Govt like asylum seekers........but we need to understand this ....even if i am a fake student...i still paid sumthing for the bogus papers and i am even paying taxes from last four years...........

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:34 pm

look whos talking....... admit the mistake and if you really genuine go back to your country and legally apply for stay in UK. with fake applications like yours genuine cases have also been delayed. go back rather than shouting and abusing on this forum.

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm

and what stupid reason- YOU PAY TAXES so what everyone who stays here pays the same, thats how a country is build. Thats doesnt give you the right to become a fraudster, isnt it and very well I can again say dont think through your shoe, use you mind plz. You cant ask illegal help or find loopholes in a country immigration law to stay in a country.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Steve_guru wrote:look whos talking....... admit the mistake and if you really genuine go back to your country and legally apply for stay in UK. with fake applications like yours genuine cases have also been delayed. go back rather than shouting and abusing on this forum.

Look whos talking now.............Mr. Never done something wrong.......................Please stop giving your crap advice its no use to me whatsoever...................Please any genuine student can come forward and help .......Time is running out for me

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:38 pm

"any more students"

You are not a student by your own admission. Please stop lying and contradicting yourself.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Vanadil wrote:"any more students"

You are not a student by your own admission. Please stop lying and contradicting yourself.

STOP GIVING ME BOGUS INFORMATION ....................I KNOW MY QUALIFICATION IS BOGUS..........SO PLEASE DONT GIVE ME SAME INFORMATION.......

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 pm

[quote="Steve_guru"]and what stupid reason- YOU PAY TAXES so what everyone who stays here pays the same, thats how a country is build. Thats doesnt give you the right to become a fraudster, isnt it and very well I can again say dont think through your shoe, use you mind plz. You cant ask illegal help or find loopholes in a country immigration law to stay in a country.[/quot

WELL YOU ARE missing my point.............i am sayin i have paid taxes and asylum seekers dont even pay that........................So please use your pea sized brain like your dad and comprehend the question before writing a reply

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:44 pm

well... he agrees. Listen Mr whosoever I doubt even if your name is real as your ID. Please take advice from a lawyer who might still churn some money in this bogus case and still provide with you with some loop hole.

Also: I wonder why people like these are afraid to go back to their own country? why? its your own country- your home, why are you ashamed and afraid of going back and in case you can always go to other countries for study, rather than spending money again to fight a fraud case, enrol for some other country and study a genuine course which will make you a learned individual.

and Go home please, this is enough- dont be shy, shamed and afraid. I am sure no one will beat you back home for coming back.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Steve_guru wrote:well... he agrees. Listen Mr whosoever I doubt even if your name is real as your ID. Please take advice from a lawyer who might still churn some money in this bogus case and still provide with you with some loop hole.

Also: I wonder why people like these are afraid to go back to their own country? why? its your own country- your home, why are you ashamed and afraid of going back and in case you can always go to other countries for study, rather than spending money again to fight a fraud case, enrol for some other country and study a genuine course which will make you a learned individual.

and Go home please, this is enough- dont be shy, shamed and afraid. I am sure no one will beat you back home for coming back.

KEEP GIVING ME BOGUS INFORMATION.................COZ U JUST WONT LISTEN AND EVEN COMPREHEND THE WRITTEN INFORMATION..............ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:46 pm

and mind your tongue- I nvr uttered a word on your forefathers-

PS: I moved to a junior member from a newbie status answering you stupid questions, this is called genuine learning and no bogus study,

give me Five Vanadil !! :D

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Steve_guru wrote:and mind your tongue- I nvr uttered a word on your forefathers-

PS: I moved to a junior member from a newbie status answering you stupid questions, this is called genuine learning and no bogus study,

give me Five Vanadil !! :D

oH I GREAT........KEEP GROWING LIKE A LITTLE BUG BY PROVIDING ME BOGUS POSTS AND INFORMATION..........LEAVE VANADIL..........GIVE ME A FIVE :evil:

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:48 pm

you will get it shortly- 27 days left.......... keep counting it will reach 5.. and zero.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Steve_guru wrote:you will get it shortly- 27 days left.......... keep counting it will reach 5.. and zero.

let me correct you little growing bug--------------its already goin on for a more than a week..........so 18days left.............NOW go home and cut a cake with your dad and enjoy me going back.........

NO MORE CRAP POSTS PLEASE.......................IF ANYONE CAN BE A REAL HELP...................PLEASE HELP ME MUCH APPRECIATED