ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contact Number of Employer

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajan.chandran

Contact Number of Employer

Post by sajan.chandran » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:27 am

Hi Friends,
Can i use the contact numbers of my friends who is currently working with me in my company instead of HR or Finance persons contact number. I dont want to take risk by giving contact numbers of HR or Finance persons as am afraid that ,if they didnt respond properly i may get into trouble in getting the visa.
Will it cause any problem to give contact numbers of friends who are in the same company.
Seniors please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance,
Sajan Chandran

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 am

No Don't do this!
You think your friend would be able to payroll information to Immg officer ? they will ask lots of questions about the company and lots of other information which aren't known to employees.

So please don't take this risk, despite talk to HR and take them in confidence, this is your only way....I guess.
Kaff

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:33 am

Kaff wrote:they will ask lots of questions about the company and lots of other information which aren't known to employees.
Kaff.. i completely agree with you, and if he is caught doing that, it will effect others in future, confidence on the info we provide n these verification processes becomes more regourous, longer waiting time..

Kaff.. can you elaborate what u quoted above.. if you have any info other than
company business
Date of employment..
salary details etc..

what others are expected??

thanks for ur time

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:47 am

Well not sure, as they ask from my company HR in NZ, about my salary, which bank my salary goes to, which is company IRD number and lots of information related with Payroll which my HR didn't disclose to me...
But I would say if you are genioun, then you shouldn't worry about those questions, but if you are thinking to fake all this, then there is always a chance to get caught...so be carefull you never know what they might ask...
Kaff

UKaspirant2009

Post by UKaspirant2009 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:33 am

Kaff. I completely agree with you. Once question. Say if the HR refuses to disclose all this information to the officer. As in they say that they cant disclose the information. Then what happens

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Kaff: please dont take me wrong..
UKaspirant2009 wrote:Kaff. I completely agree with you. Once question. Say if the HR refuses to disclose all this information to the officer. As in they say that they cant disclose the information. Then what happens
This is the same reason why i asked if we can give the details of a Senior Company manager who understands the situation/importance and is ready to take the call...

from my/our part we need to give him the clear details of Sal, position, date of joining, job title..

in my case our payroll is handled by 3rd party, who can clarify the sal details but for employment clarification our HR is new, busy travelling.. so i want to help my manager with info who is helping me proactively...

any suggestions would be appreciated..

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:13 pm

As I said, immigration officer will only ask questions about yur salary and may be about the company Income and taxes, so I beelive you need to talk to your HR or Third party of any call comes from immigration then please provide them required details, there are some case where HR are not relectant to provide any company Revenue and tax details could be due to any reason (Tax saving or Fradulent company)
So tell you HR then co-operate with immigration officer as much as they can, rest leave it on the mercy of Im Officer.

Rest of members can share about any questions if they any.

Good luck
Kaff

tier1_king
India

Post by tier1_king » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:57 am

My HR has clearly told that they will NOT co-operate in the verification process.. They are not even giving me attested pay slips. So i could not apply for the visa because of this reason ,though i am eligible. :oops:

bangalorehsmp
Newly Registered

Post by bangalorehsmp » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:05 pm

tier1_king you can get a letter with details of yuor income and get it printed by HR/Finance. It is not necessary to give payslips.